Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voted Canelo because Golovkin has that Provodnikov type of skin, prehaps not as bad as Provodnikov, but is easily getting marked and cut. He's been having marks after every fight for years. On the other hand he stunned Canelo 4 times, while I have an impression Canelo hurt him to the body once, but never stunned him.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      well he definitely got hit a LOT that caused lots of swelling
      No denying that, canelo was landing some really nice shots throughout the fight.

Comment

I blind man could see ggg took the most punishment both to the head and body

Comment

GGG wore sunglasses to the post fight conference to cover up that winner's face of his.

Comment

I don't know who took the more punishment but Clenelo took more blows to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              After the 8th GGG would take a shot to the body and take 2 steps back and a big breath.
              G was literally gasping for air.

Judges see that shyt...

Comment

It's clear.

Comment

GGG looking like Ray Charles at the press conference sporting that I just won the fight grill SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    A better more accurate question would be who has thicker skin? You base your dec on how an opponent looks after then gatti would have lost them alll.
                    This post just sums up the ******ity of some of the people on this forum.

The lengths people go to defend their idols is just outright embarrassing. It's no different to Simurgh's post on my sig.

Comment

Why is this even a question?

Comment

Working...
                      X