Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Based on looks alone, GGG took the most damage. But Canelo took some hard shots from GGG that could have an affect on him in the future. Kinda like Pac vs Margarito. Even though Manny won that fight, it took a lot out of him. I see Canelo going down the same path.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      It's doesn't matter who you think won, resorting to arguing over who's skin is thicker than who's is embarrassing.

Do the judges take that into consideration when scoring fights?
      Then you just don’t know sh it about boxing. If that’s how they score fights then why not just wait til the end and bare the winner on the face of both why bother scoring the fight round by round fawking ******

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        Then you just don’t know sh it about boxing. If that’s how they score fights then why not just wait til the end and bare the winner on the face of both why bother scoring the fight round by round fawking ******
        A simple question.

Do judges take into consideration the thickness of skin when scoring fights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          The question isn't who you thought won the fight. It's who took the most punishment.

Comment

• Who are the 33 who voted lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Due to people crying and accusing me of photoshopping the original images i'm changing them to ones that are not as bright. Still clear who took a beating.

Are you saying that a look at post fight faces will tell who took the most punishment? Are you serious?

Comment

• This guy here just won a a championship fight 10-2:

The opponent was thoroughly outboxed, outpunched and outlanded by a wide margin.

How do you think his face appeared? Like a roadkill maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Due to people crying and accusing me of photoshopping the original images i'm changing them to ones that are not as bright. Still clear who took a beating.

Both photos are oversaturated. Too sharp and too much contrast. At least that's how they look on my cell phone.

Comment

• Ggg hits harder so Nell probably felt more beat up

Comment

• "Ya'll dared that man to sit down fight you Mexican Style he did that and ya'll ran from it. No don't run for what asked for. I don't like a man ask for something and not do that. You let a lot of us down. After the fight he (Canelo) had a cut maybe from a headbutt but you (GGG) got 2 black eyes you all beat up it shows you not used to the Mexican Style for real for real" - Roy Jones

Comment

Working...
                      X