Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Lemieux could be a MW if he had proper conditioning and a nutritionalist. Weight classes are *****ed. You have Lemieux at 160 coming in at 179 just one punching Spike to retirement, and you have Munguia at 154 coming in at 178 just beating the dogpiss out of some little kid.

I hate the term weight cheat, but jesus 20lbs is insane. Yeah G was bigger than Canelo, but it wasn't a huge size advantage. G looked taller but Canelo looked thicker. those other two fights looked like mismatches before the bell even rang.
    I agree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
      There has to be a motive here, from the normally feisty Sanchez . He knows that, during the promotion, he angered the A-side so much, that it could hurt his chances for an immediate third fight.

So the usually pugnacious Sanchez is putting on this kind, gentle act, like he actually respects the decision and Canelo, in order to secure that third fight !
      Statements like this makes a person wonder if the individual making it wears a helmet, a mouth piece and carries a drool cup

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I agree with that.
        you and I typically agree after we disagree lol. I don't like Canelo but I'm a boxing fan first and foremost. We disagree but neither of us ride dicks

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
          You truly can be this dumb can you? The vast majority had this fight either a draw or a win by A SINGLE ROUND hence making it an extremely close fight that could have gone either way. I honestly wonder if people actually read before they post or just let the diahrea spill upon opening the seeer hole?
          I didn't say it was a robbery. It wasn't. You asked how people claiming it was a robbery would spin it. I said 'like this?'

Question asked - question answered.

Comment

She did but it was onban ILLEGAL SHT Stream where she couldnt make anyhting out and kept skipping from all the buffering.
            Lol cheap asses

Comment

I havent seen this much crying since JMM KTFO of Pac.

Hey Stupi! You do know a lot of thise scores dont even mathematically add up???

Atlas need to stop. Someone needs to take that RTARD out.
              Get on the blower to Stephen A Smith and tell him straight ! How dare he give an even round.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                The plunger man needs to read this and stop complaining.
                As what i said earlier you take your licks like man.
                Its not complaining fella i am just airing my views on this forum for boxing.
                The fight i saw today after watching it tiwce last night was golovkin winning 7-4 with one even that could go to canelo but at a push.
                Tell me if mayweather lost to pacquaio but you saw mayweather controlling it from a distance would you post on here saying it was a wrong decision ? Yeah i thought so lol
                https://youtu.be/1ptgVPPO4Lo
                Now settle down son nice a comfy grab some nachos,dips and a cold beer and watch this fight again away from HBO and then write to me again after.
                P.M if you want 😉

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                  I didn't say it was a robbery. It wasn't. You asked how people claiming it was a robbery would spin it. I said 'like this?'

Question asked - question answered.
                  Fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Me as well didn’t really care for one of them but the way Canelo fought made me a fan. He pushed back a knockout artist for 8 rounds at the risk of being knocked out himself. I have never seen GGG on the back foot for a sustained amount of time.

Canelo has made skills. Mexico stand up your boy done you proud
                    Canelo fought the way GGG has fought most of his pro career and he gains new fans. But when GGG did he was a "forward marching mummy".

GGG was actually boxed really well last night off the back foot but I haven't seen one NSB poster give him any credit for that or even mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      yeah, it pisses me off seeing so many cards that clearly had 10-10 rounds lol

"that round was too close to score!" No it wasn't. Figure it out.
                      How the hell can I figure out they did 10-10 rounds?? Your ASSUMING they did. So what rounds they give 10-10 Be SPECIFIC... I cant debate with ppl without FACTS.

Comment

Working...
                      X