Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Sanchez feels guilty knowing he held GG back. The guy is a finisher by instinct but it's been clear that Sanchez instructs him to play it safe in certain fights. GG let Canelo off the hook at times when he probably should have pursued. When a guy gets gifted as often as Canelo, you have to have your fighter take risks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      Abel is a complete nuttjob when it comes to PR.

I hope GGG drops him.

When only 4% of the press agrees with the decision that you fighter lost and you are with those 4% then there is something wrong.
      4% of who though GGG won? The first fight or the rematch?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        Sanchez being classy, as he actually is.

Canelo fought a much better fight this time. Most people thought he lost, but it's ok. Abel doesn't want to be a sore loser.
        Sure sure maxipad...here hold this L!

Comment

• Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
          4% of who though GGG won? The first fight or the rematch?
          NA 4% of the press thought canelo won the rematch

Comment

NA 4% of the press thought canelo won the rematch
            The majority of those scoring big fights don't know jack sh about scoring boxing & once again show they will ALWAYS say ggg was robbed. Gggroupies are a disgrace to boxing & im so ****in glad this hypetrain finally got derailed for good(though I'd love a rematch of fight of the year it was)

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
              The majority of those scoring big fights don't know jack sh about scoring boxing & once again show they will ALWAYS say ggg was robbed. Gggroupies are a disgrace to boxing & im so ****in glad this hypetrain finally got derailed for good(though I'd love a rematch of fight of the year it was)
              You dedicate your account to hate on guy GGG who is quite of a respectable guy.
              Your case is just relevant of a shrink, think about it, you got a problem bro.

GGG fans aren't an excuse, you shouldn't feel that triggered by internet posters.

i won't lose my time talking boxing with you

Comment

• Good for Sanchez I think without ledermans hbo card no one would be screaming robbery that card is what casuals go on. I love Harold but man his card is always so far off other judges cards granted he did say at one point the card could be flipped and he wouldn’t have a problem with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  Sure . Whatever helps you sleep buddy .
                  Lol, quit hating man! You can pull up a thousand scorecards but at the end of the day the only ones that matter are the three judges...
                  That's reality!

Comment

You dedicate your account to hate on guy GGG who is quite of a respectable guy.
                    Your case is just relevant of a shrink, think about it, you got a problem bro.

GGG fans aren't an excuse, you shouldn't feel that triggered by internet posters.

i won't lose my time talking boxing with you
                    This fan f a g is full of sshhttt , get over it dude your girlfriend lost period .tripple backwards has only himself to blame for the way he fought and canelo gave him his wish being right up on his grill . Blame canelo for turning tripple backwards into a tripple b I t c h. Now stop your fkn crying .
                    Last edited by Realboxingfan1; 09-16-2018, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      loooool okay bud. Canelo hasn't made 147 since he was 19. he couldn't do it again if he donated half his organs.
                      The fact is that Canelo moved UP, unlike GGG, when has he moved up to face better opposition?

Comment

Working...
                      X