No announcement yet.

lol GGG Knew He Lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol GGG Knew He Lost

If you look at GGG right before they read the scorecards, he knew he lost, or at least wasn't confident that he won. The look in his face says it all - No excitement or anticipation, just sadness and disappointment. There wasn't even annoyance or anger at the judges declaring Canelo the winner. He knew he was a beaten man.

Anyone that knows boxing knows ggg lost that fight.

Unfortunately most ggg fans are not real boxin fans just fans of certain fighters from certain places.

Great great night of fights

Comment

Of course anybody who isn't bias and knows boxing knew he lost. Hell his own trainer just a few rounds early told him you are losing this fight LMAO

Canelo took his soul when he walked him down, phuked up his face and killed him to the body and he couldn't do anything about it. Ran out the ring like a bytch too LMAO

Comment

GGG got exposed tonight..

Comment

Ggg fanboys will never accept it though

They still think ggg is undefeated they remind me of old folks in those retirement homes thinking they still have to get up early for work lol

Comment

GGG is done as a top fighter. He may never fight again tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
              If you look at GGG right before they read the scorecards, he knew he lost, or at least wasn't confident that he won. The look in his face says it all - No excitement or anticipation, just sadness and disappointment. There wasn't even annoyance or anger at the judges declaring Canelo the winner. He knew he was a beaten man.
              I think he knew that if it went to the scorecards he wasn't going to get the decision either way.
              He knew he had to get the TKO.
              Fair play to Canelo for doing what he said he was gonna do.
              I dont think Sanchez or GGG thought he would fight coming forward.

Comment

Working...
              X