Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Won't Say Who Won, But I Fought Better Than He Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Won't Say Who Won, But I Fought Better Than He Did!

In what will surely go down as one of the closest and most hard-fought middleweight title fights in boxing history, Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) went toe-to-toe in 12 rounds of non-stop action to defeat the reigning WBC, WBA and IBO Middleweight World Champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) by majority decision in their middleweight championship rematch at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What happened to Mexican style lol

Comment

What happened to Mexican style? Second fight you refused to throw to the body like mexicans do. Why was your face phuked up after the fight? What happened to if canelo doesn't run he get knocked out? It was you backing up and being pushed around all night by canelo. Why was your trainer caught on tape telling you losing the fight? I thought canelo doesn't respect the sport but it was you who ran like bytch to the shower not respecting the fans and media by doing a ring interview. More crying, excuses and hypocrisy from the hype job little G.

Comment

What happened to Mexican style? ggg and Abel called backing up "running" in the first fight and ggg was the one "running" in this fight.

Either way I thought Canelo won by a round or two. The right man won tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
          What happened to Mexican style lol
          That whole fight was Mexican style did you watch it y

Comment

Even Abel told ggg they were down in the score cards.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              What happened to Mexican style? Second fight you refused to throw to the body like mexicans do. Why was your face phuked up after the fight? What happened to if canelo doesn't run he get knocked out? It was you backing up and being pushed around all night by canelo. Why was your trainer caught on tape telling you losing the fight? I thought canelo doesn't respect the sport but it was you who ran like bytch to the shower not respecting the fans and media by doing a ring interview. More crying, excuses and hypocrisy from the hype job little G.
              why was floyd sr caught on tape saying floyd was losing to pac after round 10 not round 7 like this fight? are you conceeding that floyd lost to pac? thank you finally. pac did land the much better punches and backed him up and pushed him around. thank you for staying consistent. im glad that you finally have an identity and ideas that you are goign to stick with. it took years but you did it yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin
                "I'm not going to say who won tonight, because the victory belongs to Canelo according to the judges," said Gennady "GGG" Golovkin. "I thought it was a very good fight for the fans and very exciting. I thought I fought better than he did."
                Fair enough.

Comment

You are great GGG!!! Amazing performance at your 36 against a prime fighter !!! Respect !!!

Comment

GGG the real champ. canelo gets another gift. smh.

Comment

Working...
                    X