Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: It Was a Clear Victory - I Showed I'm a Great Fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The drug cheat won out. Its a very sad day for boxing and all clean athletes.

Comment

Close fight again

I thought ggg edged it ... might be still pizzed though

Comment

Roy Jones made some very valid points on the video here at boxing scene. Very True!

Comment

He did?

I must have missed that part.

Comment

Canelo clearly won, albeit by a point or two in a very close fight. One of the best fights in boxing history. I like both fighters, but one can see biased GGG fans somehow thinking Golovkin won. I dont know if Charlo or Saunders could beat either of these gladiators.

Comment

Close fight again. After 24 rounds it's morally a draw between these two guys. Bias among judges has given it to Canelo, however, who might've edged this one but definitely not the first one. It could be a third fight but GGG is over his prime so Canelo should be favourite for the "rubber match" if it happens.

Canelo: As tough as they come but very flat footed. Can't be knocked out, apparently.
              GGG: Also very tough but gave up ring generalship to Canelo. Should've tried more body shots

Comment

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
                U sound like a gaylovekin fan doe. Stfu lil gay.
                Although you sound like your garbage though. Hahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by Insanityisbliss View Post
                  I thought canelo clearly lost the fight. He was flat footed, had ok stamina, and wasn’t aggressive enough. Most of his shots were blocked as well. In fact, he can’t fight on the move which is why golovkin kept turning him around in a circle. It is what it is, though. Great fight. Vegas is the Mecca of corruption.
                  Funny how you don't mention GGG's body shots: SEVEN. Last fight: EIGHT. You know... BODY SHOTS. The thing that WOULD have made it a totally different fight. If GGG is so great, WTF was he thinking? Your analysis is obviously biased, and no it wasn't corruption. It was a close fight. A fight where both guys showed serious talent, and both showed they have a set. A fight where both were exhausted in the last round. Try to keep up.

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Second fight canelo neutralized GGG power. Second fight GGG scared to throw body shots for fear of being countered. Second fight canelo outlanded the ko monster in power shots. Second fight canelo had higher connect rate. Second fight GGG face more phuked up after the fight. Can't use running excuse because backed GGG up all night and GGG own trainer told him he's losing it deep in the fight. Canelo is just the better fighter. No adjustments just excuses from GGG fans

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Exactly.
                    The body work of Canelo was totally awesome in this fight.
                    Yep, those thudding body shots were a thing of beauty. All. Night. Long. Had GGG madly sucking air at a few points there. Yes, GGG did grab himself and pulled away from getting KOd, gotta give the man credit for that, but Canelo definitely showed the bully what it was like to be bullied himself. Great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
                      Close fight, could have gone either way in my opinion.

I suspect Floyd is salivating at those 3 belts Canelo has.

I think Golovkin should fight Saunders and then if he wins, get a 3rd fight with Canelo to unify the belts. But do it quick as he is getting long in the tooth.

I second that. He has to bring something tp the table. Good point.

Comment

Working...
                      X