Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Boxers and Professionals are ALL saying GGG WON!! Disgrace decision!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fellow Boxers and Professionals are ALL saying GGG WON!! Disgrace decision!

Carl frampton had it GGG by 3. Terence Crawford had GGG winning. Shawn porter had GGG by 2. There's other fellow sports athletes that all had GGG winning.

Skip bayless had GGG winning.

I had a bet on Canelo and even I had GGG winning.

This is a dark day for boxing. Especially when you consider who they gave this disgusting decision, a guy that failed a test!! A guy that failed a test gets rewarded with a disgraceful decision. Boxing takes another L.

Yeah let's make Canelo GGG so they can rob GGG again, foh.

Listen to what the experts saying, all had GGG winning.

If you had to use skip bayless you argument is worthless.

Comment

When the cards start piling on tomorrow, close to 80% of outlets will have had GGG winning, just like the first fight. Even here on this website you do not see Canelo fans putting up much of a dispute because in their heart of hearts they know Canelo was beaten.....twice.

Comment

Before fight: Mexican style doe, he ran doe, big drama show doe, he fake doe, corruption doe, he cheated doe, he dirty doe, needle marks doe, toe to toe doe.

After fight: Runs to dressing room in shame.

Canelo beat the living **** out of Gaylovkin and sent him and you fools crying to the showers.

Comment

Boxing takes anothe bullet. At some point you start to wonder when will fans just say forget this?
          The reason why there is a UFC I believe is because of stuff like this.

Comment

I had GGG winning by 7 rounds just like Lederman's card...wow, not even close. Sure Canelo was besting him with big shots but points-wise, GGG was the busier boxer and effectively specially on the latter half of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              When the cards start piling on tomorrow, close to 80% of outlets will have had GGG winning, just like the first fight. Even here on this website you do not see Canelo fans putting up much of a dispute because in their heart of hearts they know Canelo was beaten.....twice.
              He beat the piss out that b.itch. walked him down with body shots all night.

Thought GGG was some monster yet through 24 rounds now he hasnt shown he can beat Canelo cleanly.

Got out boxed and out muscled. had no control of the ring. He got ****ing murked.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                Boxing takes anothe bullet. At some point you start to wonder when will fans just say forget this?
                The reason why there is a UFC I believe is because of stuff like this.
                I agree.

115-113 was too close. I had it 117-111 Nelo hahahahahaha

Comment

There’s a reason why you’re red. Good bye

Comment

Canelo came forward all fight while ggg backed away. He was lighting ggg up with power shots after power shots to the body and head. Meanwhile ggg was only jabbing. Canelo's defense was eye catching as well. Any true boxing fan who isn't just a casual knows canelo won 8-4 easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X