Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Boxers and Professionals are ALL saying GGG WON!! Disgrace decision!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok? You listed 3. I bet you my house there are boxers who had Canelo winning. So? Point is it was a great competitive fight that could have gone either way

Comment

It's a dark day for boxing but aren't about 9/10 high profile fights dark days for boxing? It's known as the most corrupt sport in the world.

You know when there's a disparity in promoter cash/influence the guy with the short straw needs to win so convincingly that people would riot if he didn't get the nod. It can't be close.

We just need to stop paying so much attention to decisions. We did it with fake belts. We can do it with decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
        Skip bayless had GGG winning.

Listen to what the experts saying, all had GGG winning.
        Skip Bayless also said that Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn beat Manny.

So either both statements are right or both are wrong. Which is it?

Comment

yeah, again you can see on the forum all the posters who scored it for canelo are the usual lunatics and ggg haters- bufordtannen, larryx, robbiebarrett, mr 97k. they all had canelo wining the first fight too.

Comment

I didn't score live, but it was tight. Canelo fought great honestly. He missed some wild shots, but his stamina was on point. I thought he'd gas by 5 pushing the pace like that. Nope. G was landing every round, so even when HBO thought he was flustered, he was always there - always picking away, doing enough to keep things tight, and landing his own really good shots. Canelo was eating some bombs...like nothing. There was a point where Canelo did finally start to slow, the snap was fading on his punches and that's when Golovkin shined. That's when the combos flowed a little more. But credit to Canelo, I thought he hurt G in the final round and/or G was just so tired by then that he had to tie up.

G was consistent - and then he introduced the right hand more and more. Canelo looked like a machine for a good part of the fight. It was a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Skip Bayless also said that Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn beat Manny.

So either both statements are right or both are wrong. Which is it?
              dont take anything skip says about boxing seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
                I had GGG winning by 7 rounds just like Lederman's card...wow, not even close. Sure Canelo was besting him with big shots but points-wise, GGG was the busier boxer and effectively specially on the latter half of the fight.
                That's the most important criteria when scoring a round. Canelo bested him in most rounds. A power punch outweighs a jab when scoring.

Comment

yall said, "we don't want canelo to run". CAnelo walked him down all fight, hadd him gasping for air and now he's crying in the locker room. beat the hell out of him.

Comment

Now that Floyd is retired nobody in the sport is getting the judges nod against Canelo. GGG got robbed twice in a row. Boxing never changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      If you had to use skip bayless you argument is worthless.
                      GGG got smoked.

Ca$hnelo E A S Y

Comment

Working...
                      X