Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Boxers and Professionals are ALL saying GGG WON!! Disgrace decision!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fabie View Post
    I had GGG winning by 7 rounds just like Lederman's card...wow, not even close. Sure Canelo was besting him with big shots but points-wise, GGG was the busier boxer and effectively specially on the latter half of the fight.
    If you can't see the folly in your post, you need to find another sport to follow. Boxing isn't scored by "points".

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      Boxing takes anothe bullet. At some point you start to wonder when will fans just say forget this?
      The reason why there is a UFC I believe is because of stuff like this.
      UFC has bad decisions as well. They just sweep it under the rug. P

Comment

Why cant it just be a close fight that could have gone either way?

Comment

That’s funny cuz Robert Garcia, Jesse Vargas and countless other had canelo winning.

Ggg fanboys showing therr true colors cry babies

Comment

Traveling in Europe so didn’t see the fight. I’ll reserve my opinion until I see it but for now kudos to Canelo for winning the decision.

Comment

dude ggg lost get over it lol i was not pulling for anyone and i saw canelo winning in the first fight i had ggg winning

Comment

not won by points? Seriously? How did the judges score it then? LOL

Comment

yea, this war cry is a cry of "sore loser" dude lost!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    That’s funny cuz Robert Garcia, Jesse Vargas and countless other had canelo winning.

Ggg fanboys showing therr true colors cry babies
                    You've literally named only two people, both of which are Mexican descent, and predictably, Canelo fanboys...

Anyways, it was a close fight. Either side could have claimed the victory. It just so happens Canelo took it, after a bad taste in everyone's mouth from the previous fight where majority thought he lost. That kind of takes away from tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                      Carl frampton had it GGG by 3. Terence Crawford had GGG winning. Shawn porter had GGG by 2. There's other fellow sports athletes that all had GGG winning.

Skip bayless had GGG winning.

I had a bet on Canelo and even I had GGG winning.

This is a dark day for boxing. Especially when you consider who they gave this disgusting decision, a guy that failed a test!! A guy that failed a test gets rewarded with a disgraceful decision. Boxing takes another L.

Yeah let's make Canelo GGG so they can rob GGG again, foh.

Listen to what the experts saying, all had GGG winning.
                      Nah it was a close fight. Canelo created a good lead in the first half as Ggg started super slow again. GGG made a great rally in the later rounds that is why people are swayed with their recent memory. And then came the 12th round where Canelo closed the show better.

Understandable decision imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X