Collapse
No announcement yet.

how ****ing inevitable....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the sort of thing that makes it hard to root for GGG. Blind fanboys. I wanted him to win this, and it turned out close. Deal with it.

Comment

Coming from someone who wanted Canelo to lose for the sake of boxing morality, I reckon he won this fight.

Credit to Canelo for taking the centre of the ring and dictating where the fight took place. Golovkin was disappointing in the first half tbh. Where was the body punching?

Comment

It was a really good fight and both fighters were better than they were last year. I had GGG winning the fight but it was no robbery. It was a close, high quality fight and they both deserve our respect. I will give this forum a miss for a couple of weeks because some of the threads that are appearing are just embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Man ggg got his ass kicked, how can you complain??? Canelo fought him toe to toe and taxed his ass
          I can understand how canelo won but you guys should work on your definition really. It was by no means an a zz kicking. It was good hard battle. Scorecards doesn’t reflect any kicking in the a zz. He was losing the last few rounds but made a definitive ending. Otherwise it would’ve been a draw again. Just speaking facts man

Comment

GGG was not robbed this time. I feel bad for him, I was rooting for him, but Canelo brought the heat tonight and GGG knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              This is why I had next to no interest in the fight. I knew ggg would win but lose a BS decision.

He dominated at least 7 rounds absolute worst case scenario he won 115-113 but I felt if he’d won 12-0 he’d not get it. I felt he won 117-111 with a chance of 118-110 or 116-112 nothing closer.

Our sport is pathetic.

Ohh but professional judges scored it different!!!!!!!!!
              They are professionals judges what do you do for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
                Ohh but professional judges scored it different!!!!!!!!!
                They are professionals judges what do you do for a living?
                Professional judges don’t score fights wrong? Boxing is littered with awful scorecards and fixed fights like tonight.

I work in Law. Not sure the relevancy.

Comment

Jajajajajajajaja!!! I love it. Hopefully all of these white supremacists kill themselves!

Comment

Working...
                  X