Bad decision are killing boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad decision are killing boxing

Bad decisions motivated by politics
    Over and over again is why boxing has been pushed out of prominence.
    Horrible judging.

Except this was not a bad decision .

Comment

Are you really calling that a bad decision? Are you stupid? That was a great fight that could have gone either way. Anybody who has a problem with that decision is a ****ing moron

Comment

I dont know how things used to be way back but isn't this a problem that is very common in boxing? And has been? Not talking about this fight though, I dont know how to score this, im intoxicated, was a close, close fight, I dont mind Canelo winning 7-5, wouldn't mind if GGG would have gotten 7-5, would have not minded a draw either. Called Canelo to win close decision, even mentioned 7-5 but was rooting bit more for GGG. Great fight though and crazy chins by both! I think Golovkin fought great, especially for his age but he has slowed down and I dont know why he didn't use more body shots. Canelo showed great chin too and fought a great fight, taking control and setting the pace at the times very well

Respect for both.

Comment

what a frickin joke. woooooooooow. i think hbo realize canelo is their only cash cow left. a loss would hurt his stock and sink hbo lower. corruption.

Comment

Canelito!!!

Comment

Was talking to a guy at work.All canelo would have to do is finish the fight.

Comment

I agree. How can anyone givethis fight a draw? Canelo won by no less than 3 rds

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  The rematch was a draw.

The first was a clear G win.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                    Nah if Adalaide Byrde was scoring again it would of been another 118-110 scorecard.

Comment

Working...
                    X