Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    Max is really killing time with this interview.

His opening question was ******ed. He sucks.

Comment

• BTW this was a WBA Mando spot fight... Yup...Lemieux with another shot... Again...

Comment

• so the commentater says muostahe has the better defence despite the facthe dosnt move his head, 20 seconds later hes koed lmfao

Comment

• Interview was longer than the fight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
            Mismatch of the night maybe?
            Never understood why people thought this was going to be a great fight. Spike got stopped by Eubank Jr...

i don't rate Lemieux that highly, but Spike really is a domestic level fighter, not world level,

Comment

• Lemuiex messed up O'Sullivan's mustache for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
                Yeah, doing what GGG and BJS did to Lemieux isn't exactly "easy".
                lemieux's movement is poor. if you can be lithe on your feet and nullify his left side you can outbox him if your b+ level.

in saying that, lets not kid ourselves that spike is technically sound, as he retired against eubank jnr who himself is very limited.

i merely thought that spike or his camp would be aware that they couldnt go toe to toe on a power level so would utilise movement. seems i and they were wrong lol

Comment

• Canelo in the MF'N house!!!

Comment

• Kellerman is the worst in the business. What a fucking hater. You never see him asking fighters he nutswings for questions like that. Douchebage.

Comment

• Sh_t GGG looks Pissed

Comment

Working...
                      X