Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    I know we’ve argued before, but I agree with you on this. I had Gee up 7-5. I’m on record saying Nelo will get all sorts of credit if he just stood up to Gee a bit more. Gee’s biggest opponent is his reputation. Anytime he doesn’t beatdown an opponent it makes him look bad. No 36yr old Kazak is going to hold the screw against the 28yr old superstar from Mexico. Ali v Norton anyone?

what you means is..... they talked shht for years, and were unable to back it up when it came to Jacobs and Canelo

Comment

• Golovkin's history of selecting no-hopers did not prepare him for Canelo

Comment

• Canelo didn't win the 12th.

No ****ing way.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          canelo didnt win 7 rounds, it just didnt happen
          No fkn way. So far I don't know of a single expert who had it any worse than a draw for GGG. I gave Canelo 4 rounds and no way did he win the 12th. He got clobbered good 3 times and got jabbed up.

Comment

• To be fair though - the end results of the two fights will never go down in history as bad robberies. I feel like the first fight was more clear to a GGG win - and it was officially a draw. This fight was closer to a draw - and was given to Canelo. I think GGG should just retire if he doesn't get the third fight. What more is he going to gain by fighting anyone else for a small percentage of what he just made?

I think Canelo may just pull a Marquez and say I got the last win, and I rather just leave it at that.

Comment

• Comment

• GGG was running for dear life in that 12th round. he didn't want that inside work anymore. Canelo even gestured like "what happened? come back." Canelo put his stamp on the fight in the 12th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Canelo didn't win the 12th.

No ****ing way.
                  Nope. He got whacked hard as the round started and as it ended. He didn't win that rd. Golden Girl bought Hopkins his mw defense record tie and Canelo's ppv future.

Comment

• Don't know if anyone posted the scorecards or not, but here they are.

Judges in agreement:
                    Rd 1: Canelo
                    Rd 2: GGG
                    Rd 3: Canelo
                    Rd 4: GGG
                    Rd 5: Canelo
                    Rd 6: Canelo
                    Rd 10: GGG
                    Rd 11: GGG

Judges in dispute:
                    Rd 7: Canelo 2-1
                    Rd 8: Canelo 2-1