Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who won? Just watching those shots put me to asleep again.

Comment

• Originally posted by REdrUm0351 View Post
      If there isn't a 3rd fight who would you guys like to see Canelo fight next? Also what path should GGG take if he doesn't retire?
      He needs to fight Charlo. But in reality he'll be fighting Munguia.

Comment

If there isn't a 3rd fight who would you guys like to see Canelo fight next? Also what path should GGG take if he doesn't retire?
        Floyd or Charlo

Comment

Well lets see if Sulaiman is as loud with Canelo as he was trying to be with Golovkin and lets see if those other mandatories get enforced. I would love to see the winner of Jacobs V Sergey get their shot. Canelo v Charlo would be good as well. I think Golovkin either retires or takes on Saunders.

Comment

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
            Close match. Had Golovkin winning by a bit but that is always going to Canelo at the decision desk. You can't beat Canelo with points. Even Mayweather had a draw at one of the scorecards .
            ??? And these are GGG fans. blame the refs again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
              Nelo won this he made GGG "run", I had Nelo winning by 2 rounds. All these other guys ate everything Jim Lampley was saying, he's an embarrassment to boxing. Golovikin side knew he was losing too lol his trainer even told him.

the only thing abel said all night that was correct

Comment

• GGG outboxed Canelo for quite a few stretches of the fight. Just because he was boxing off the backfoot, slipping and turning Saul, doesn't mean Canelo was that aggressive coming forward. Gennady showed much better defense than we've seen in however long, yet because Saul was applying pressure, he gets the nod. I saw Ggg land a lot of shots and not just jabs. Just because he bruises easier doesn't mean ****.

Comment

• Canelo made a good effort in this fight but still don't think it was enough to win it. But he is younger and has a network on his side with Las Vegas judges ready to give him decisions. He will ultimately be a huge cash cow because of this in any future fights he will be in. GGG even though he finished stronger in the fight is older and will probably retire soon. All of this adds up to who is going to continue and ultimately win this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                    Nelo won this he made GGG "run", I had Nelo winning by 2 rounds. All these other guys ate everything Jim Lampley was saying, he's an embarrassment to boxing. Golovikin side knew he was losing too lol his trainer even told him.
                    Let's see that scorecard

Comment

• Imo Golovkin won another 7 or 8 rounds as he did in the first fight. But most knew he'd lose if he didn't put the ginger down at least once. Btw, I keep hearing, "Canelo was throwing the harder shots". Considering Canelo was the only one hurt in the fight, how do they figure that? Golovkin is still the harder puncher, stunned Canelo multiple times, and used his jab very well throughout the fight.

It's to be expected I guess. Never forget, one judge had Floyd-Canelo a draw. Someone is going to have to put the ginger to sleep just to earn a UD at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X