Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
    But but Canelo ran doe.. oh wait.
    That's all mind games you boxing genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoomBoomBaam View Post
      So according to most idiots boxing in the middle of the ring means walking someone down. I dont think GGG was ever even at the ropes the whole fight....
      He had GGG on the back foot more than i've ever seen him.

Comment

• No Roberry At All..props to Canelo for standing his ground and making the fight..I thought it was dead even..even closer than the first! I agreed with Lederman’s scorecard because GGG actually had Canelo in trouble but hey it is what it is! GREAT FIGHT...I didn’t like GGG not giving a post fight interview ...to me as a fan, THAT SUCKED...but hey, at the end of the day IT’S THEIR SACRIFICE, NOT OURS...AS A TRUE BOXING FAN, CONGRATS TO CANELO...will they do a 3rd now?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          GGG won 8 rounds twice and never got a single win, he's not fighting Canelo again.

That his even worst than Bernard vs Taylor.
          You will be ok. Stay away from the bridges and highways-LOL!

Comment

• G by 3 rounds. Now its 1-1 officially, better be a trilogy fight. End of story. If u dont agree, ydksab.

Comment

• Canelo stood perfectly STILL for 12 rounds and yall STILL mad???!

fight like a man doe

Comment

I'm just pretty much disgusted that a PED cheat who just got caught this year get handed an unified/lineal title he should have clearly lost like that.

It hurts the sport.

Canelo knows he lost, remember his shy jump to the ropes, he didn't even dare to have his hands up.
                You posting dont change anyone else's decision. He lost, get over it or hang urself. Most of us would be fine with either guy winning, robbery, not even close.

Comment

I'm just pretty much disgusted that a PED cheat who just got caught this year get handed an unified/lineal title he should have clearly lost like that.

It hurts the sport.

Canelo knows he lost, remember his shy jump to the ropes, he didn't even dare to have his hands up.
                  He's the money guy....what else can you say. I'm still waiting for anyone to justify the draw card vs Mayweather but it is what it is. They gave him a draw the last fight we knew a knock out was needed, Golovkin decided to jab and not try to walk through him which is what he should've done...he wasn't going to beat Canelo on the card no matter what he did the entire fight shy of dropping him for a ten count.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    That was definitely not running, resetting by taking two steps isn't the same as circling the entire ring bud. Let's please not try to sell that narrative they fought their azzes off despite if you agree or not with the outcome.
                    It certainly wasn't Mexican style.

Canelo stood and traded like they kept crying for him to do. And they didn't capitalize on it much at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                      Not a full on robbery, but I had it 116 - 113 for GGG.

I thought Canelo won 6
                      of the 12 rounds max and there were several rounds that could have been scored even. I try to be impartial, but it's a bit sad to see GGG lose all his belts in such a close fight. Regardless, the argument could be made for either one to have won, it's really a difference in perception when the fight is this competitive.

how could you think Golovkin won if you think Canelo won 6 rounds?

Comment

Working...
                      X