Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what time does the undercard start tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    No, PPV is at 8pm Eastern Time, instead of the usual 10pm. Undercard starts at 6pm Eastern Time.
    and it's the four televised matches though, right? It's not going to begin with GGG/Canelo

Comment

No, it's not on the HBO channels, it should be a free event on the PPV channel before the Main Event PPV. Check the PPV channel schedules on your PVR boxes.
      Oh I see. Appreciate the info

Comment

5pm. Chocolatito opening, David vs Sullivan, Munguia's fight the co-main, then the main event.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
          5pm. Chocolatito opening, David vs Sullivan, Munguia's fight the co-main, then the main event.
          That’s 5pm Pacific Time, which would be 8pm Eastern Time, and that is for the Main event, not the undercard...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            and it's the four televised matches though, right? It's not going to begin with GGG/Canelo
            Yeah, it’s the fights that will not be part of the PPV event.

Comment

That’s 5pm Pacific Time, which would be 8pm Eastern Time, and that is for the Main event, not the undercard...
              I'm on the west coast. What the hell are you talking about? That's the order of the opening telecast of the PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
                I'm on the west coast. What the hell are you talking about? That's the order of the opening telecast of the PPV.
                No, what the hell are you talking about?

OP asked for the Undercard in Eastern time, and you’re talking about the PPV event in Pacific Time.

Pacific Time is the West Coast time...

Comment

Yeah, it’s the fights that will not be part of the PPV event.
                  ahhhh okay. Had me worried, I don't have cable anymore, didn't want to risk a stream, and I don't want to pay $90 to order it through PSN so the wife and I were going to go down to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch it (neither of us drink, so it'll be a fraction of the cost)

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    ahhhh okay. Had me worried, I don't have cable anymore, didn't want to risk a stream, and I don't want to pay $90 to order it through PSN so the wife and I were going to go down to Buffalo Wild Wings and watch it (neither of us drink, so it'll be a fraction of the cost)
                    Definitely worth it. Hope you get a good spot, as such an event might be packed.

Comment

Definitely worth it. Hope you get a good spot, as such an event might be packed.
                      doubtful up here, unless it's full of drunk frat boys expecting a UFC night.

plus, I dont see it being packed for the undercard.

Comment

Working...
                      X