• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Floyd s needs to equal that thai 51-0
    I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

"i have a belt"...lmfao

Comment

I'd be ashame to be Floyd groupie having to point at what Floyd's telling me to. It is really strange.

Anyways... Yeah why not. I'd watch two legend go at it again.
        Last edited by boxinggod101; 09-15-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Dude misses the attention.

Comment

Floyd can't stay away from the attention. Definitely not trying to hear from the Knights of Ako Pa Ha

Comment

attention grab, especially to do it today.

no different than his "easiest 9 figures I've ever made" post when McGregor signed to fight that other MMA guy.

Floyd just needs to make everything about him.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao rematch: Retired legend says pair will fight again

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao rematch: Retired legend says pair will fight again in 'nine-figure' deal

Jack de Menezes
                Floyd Mayweather has stunned boxing fans by claiming he is coming out of retirement to fight Manny Pacquiao in a rematch of their 2015 ‘superfight’.

The 41-year-old American, who supposedly retired from boxing after beating Conor McGregor last August to take his record to an unblemished 50-0, came face-to-face with Pacquiao at an event in Japan as part of his global tour.

Mayweather has been busy enjoying life away from the ring – or Octagon is reports are anything to go by as a potential rematch with McGregor under UFC regulations has been teased – and there have not been any signs that a reunion with Filipino great Pacquiao was on the cards.

But the American has posted a video on his Instagram page that shows the two meeting on Saturday, along with a teasing caption that suggest the rematch is very much on.

“"I’m coming back to fight Manny Pacquiao this year, another nine-figure pay day on the way!” wrote Mayweather.

The video shows ‘Pac Man’, who beat Lucas Matthysse in July to win the WBA welterweight championship, taunting Mayweather given that he now holds one of the titles that the pair fought over three years ago.

Mayweather needed little time to respond to the 39-year-old though, replying: "I will take them from you like I did last time."

Pacquiao started taunting Mayweather about his WBA welterweight title (Instagram/FloydMayweather)
                Mayweather also mocked Pacquiao for the shoulder injury that he claimed he suffered in the fallout of their 2015 bout, which the American claimed via unanimous decision after 12 rather subdued rounds in what had been billed as the ‘Fight of the Century’.

By beating Pacquiao, Mayweather added the WBO welterweight title to the WBA, WBC, Lineal and The Ring belts that he already held, and he would only go on to fight two more times against Andre Berton and McGregor before hanging up his gloves permanently – or so it seems.

Mayweather promised to take the belt away from Pacquiao in a rematch (Instagram/FloydMayweather)
                Pacquiao meanwhile has fought four times since that defeat, beating Timothy Bradley, Jessie Vargas and Matthysse as well as losing to Australian Jeff Horn, but he is currently a target for British welterweight Amir Khan following his victory last weekend over Samuel Vargas.

Khan has been linked with a domestic dust-up with long-term rival Kell Brook, but he made it clear afterwards that he wants to fight Pacquiao instead of the Sheffield-born boxer and Mayweather’s latest claim could not only throw a spanner in those plans, but give the British public the fight they want to see.

“Manny Pacquiao is the bigger legacy fight, because he is such a big name, and I want to end my career with a stadium night and a world title fight,” said Khan.

“Obviously as a fighter, I’m going to go for the best option financially. But both fights are tough.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a8539106.html

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Dude apparently isn't making as much as he thought he would in other ventures and can't stop spending money..
                  This guy gets it

Comment

Amir Khan on suicide watch...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      Man, Manny is really not accustomed to talking back to his opponents ain't he? He's just smiling at Mayweather not knowing WTH is happening.
                      Not occurred to you that English isn't Manny's first language?

Comment

Working...
                      X