Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: We Have Great Set of Judges For Canelo-GGG Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same usual suspects of crooked Vegas judges. He won't be saying that after the fight.

Comment

If Canelo wins by Decision I expect Sanchez to blame the judges and say Canelo ran.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        my fear is that it'll be the ref.
        Why not the hand wraps?? Or gloves??

Always excuses with GGG fans.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... Benjy Esteves is OK...
          Hes Hispanic theyll say...

Comment

Excuses already in full effect

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              I wonder which one is paid off by gbp tho. There's always at least 1 in any big canelo fight. It's Probably the judge who scored the first fight for ggg that Canelo complained about. That would be the brilliance of it. Corruption at its finest.
              It could be the reason GBP they left him there. If he scores in favour of Canelo in a close one, no one will criticize him or be suspicious as he scored the first for GG. Hopefully we are reading into this reverse physcology bullsh't too much and the judges scores are accurate!

Comment

Canelos team was dumb letting Moratti score the fight again. That dumb ass gave round 3 to GGG. That was one of Canelos best rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  If Canelo wins by Decision I expect Sanchez to blame the judges and say Canelo ran.
                  Exactly. Sanchez doesn't like fighters who are movers because GGG & Gassiev are useless against them. Plus Sanchez doesn't have a clue how to adapt to it and the best example was Usyk vs. Gassiev.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Canelos team was dumb letting Moratti score the fight again. That dumb ass gave round 3 to GGG. That was one of Canelos best rounds.
                    Canelo will knock him the **** out anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                      Canelo will knock him the **** out anyway.
                      I hope so! That would make my weekend the BEST.

Comment

Working...
                      X