Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Golovkin Face-Off Erupts at Weigh-In, Quickly Broken Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brown_knight06 View Post
    Like how he "whooped" in the 1st fight? Clenelo alvaroidz is getting the drugs beat out if him. Oscar will be there to comfort him.
    I re-watched the fight the other day, i give little g 3 rounds max..I mean that dude doesn't even know how to cut off the ring...canelo will win you'll see

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
      I re-watched the fight the other day, i give little g 3 rounds max..I mean that dude doesn't even know how to cut off the ring...canelo will win you'll see
      I think you should rewatch the fight. Bumlovkin? Try harder. Its clear you hate GGG. Weird to hate someone you never met, but only an irritional person would say this above.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Do people REALLY think canelo looks the same? His delts and traps?

No worries Im sure they'll be a million vids made of this. I find it funny he stalled to take off his shirt and the camera lagged when showing him on the scale. IMO Canelo was worried about what people would think. Hence the slip off the chair and the outburst.
        Don't know what Canelo tried to do.

I mean, he's a bit out of character and Golovkin seemed more calm, relax and focused, I mean, he was not slipping off his chair or being/acting pissed off.

That being said, that's just a weigh in and PR stuffs.

What does Canelo think, he needs anger to replace the juice? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          a gggroupie speaking about being gullible, Lmmfao
          listen, you're supporting a known drug cheat, yet you still believe it was carne asada from a food truck. I'm sure that you also believe that Canelo looks slimmed down now because that was the plan and not from a lack of peds. You have no place to talk about being gullible. You should feel happy that I'm using the word gullible because in reality, you're actually one dumb f**k to belive anything from team Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            This just means that you've been on this site for damn near a decade and don't know how to score a fight.

Slow learner?

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              Friend, Canelo's a he!!uva lot more popular than your idol GGG. That's why. Now go relax with a nice dinner, a few beers, and a nap. You don't need the stress. LOL
              1. Don't call me friend. You're just some weird internet guy whose obsessed with Canelo. 2. The tradition in boxing is that the champion is introduced 2nd. Being the fighter who has a large male fan base of thong wearing cross dressers shouldn't qualify you to override that boxing tradition. But what's to expect from a ped user who thinks he above boxing.

Comment

• Canelo acting out of the ordinary, anyome can see when anger is being faked to cover fear. Im not saying fear of being beaten up, more fear of being exposed by an old man.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Don't know what Canelo tried to do.

I mean, he's a bit out of character and Golovkin seemed more calm, relax and focused, I mean, he was not slipping off his chair or being/acting pissed off.

That being said, that's just a weigh in and PR stuffs.

What does Canelo think, he needs anger to replace the juice? Lol
                  She and her team staged it so that they would have to pull the diva away from GGG to prevent the actual staredown because the diva is SHOOK. They know they cheated, robbed GGG of a deserved win, then tried to skate the rematch. GGG is going to slap that street corner skank all over the ring tonight, after that her career is all but finished.

That's a hard reality to face and like the child she is, Clenela thinks that running away form the truth will make it go away, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Canelo is mad emotional. Lmaooo he's gonna get himself sparked. And what a diva, he insisted on being 2nd to weigh in and he isn't even a champion. Lil slut
                    lil g is the challenger....let that beotch go 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
                      both guys look smaller.
                      Both look in shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X