Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: LIVE Stream - Canelo vs. Golovkin Rematch Weigh-In at MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got the link to that Euro ring girl exposing herself in the old Tecate outfit?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      -220 odds Elie has touched that lil kid Canelo lookalike inappropriately.
      LOL
      -250 he's asked one of the round girls for make-up tips

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        It always amazes me to see how many people will show up and wait all day to see someone stand on a scale.
        I agree but I have to say this is may be the only weigh in I've been ever curious to see. Really want to see what Canelo looks like.

There's only one time I got "shook" (I hate that word LOL!) at a weigh in, that was when CrackOHoya faced off vs. Manny. He looked like he just escaped from Auschwitz.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
          Normally I would agree but this is a special case. I for one would like to see how old Golovkin looks and how much Cleanelo has shrunk before placing a bet
          Me too...but with a single mouse click I can see that after it's over.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            It always amazes me to see how many people will show up and wait all day to see someone stand on a scale.
            So they can tweet their pix.

Comment

Why isnt HBO showing the fkn weigh in ?

Bumass boys

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                Normally I would agree but this is a special case. I for one would like to see how old Golovkin looks and how much Cleanelo has shrunk before placing a bet
                Yeah they say you should typically wait to make a bet until the weigh in . . . I think that really applies here.

IF Canelo comes in looking significantly smaller than the last fight I think it is a bit of a leap of faith that this was all planned. I think you have to lean towards thinking the way Teddy Atlas does (and I have been saying) that he was juicing before. Of course most of us do not know for sure but it would have all the signs that he was using PEDs.

If Canelo comes in looking different I do not know how you can feel super confident that he will win. It has to linger in ones mind that maybe he was cheating. If he comes in basically looking the same then I would feel more comfortable as a Canelo fan saying he is going to perform about the same and possibly even better. And if he does that he can for sure win.

Comment

Someone overweight or might be.

Comment

Choco is probably gonna come in heavy.

Comment

Canelo looks small in that jacket

Comment

Working...
                      X