Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Ramirez Aims To Unify: I Consider Myself The Best at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Prograis wanted the fight ASAP, Top Rank did not! Prograis entered the tournament. Ramirez did not! Prograis fought Indongo! Ramirez was to fight Danny O' Connor! There was no sense in forcing a purse bid, because Ramirez would've simply walked. Why? Because Imam showed that Ramirez was not ready. His defense was awful! Arum saw it too! That's why Ramirez will sit out of a tournament that includes Prograis, Baranchyk, Relihk, and Josh Taylor! You posted the quotes, but you didn't post what I said. Post that! I'd like to see what I said about it!
    I'm not against Regi, I like Prograis and I hope he wins the WBSS, but I'm calling it like it is. You are calling Ramirez a duck, saying Jose Ramirez would of dropped his world-title? makes sense. Yeah Amir Imam was no slouch and Antonio Orozco is a top five jr. welterweight right now -- hes a dangerous opponent for any champion ; I think he could even beat Prograis.

Regis Prograis is fighting bum-ass 'Turbo' Terry Flanagan! then hes fighting some champion after that, so basically hes taking a tune-up to fight for a world-title -- thats what Bob Arum proposed with Jose Ramirez!!! hahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      Haha! nice. The WBC seems to be the constant missing piece in the WBSS with the exception of the last cruiserweight tournament. It will be very unlikely that the WBSS consistently crowns a undisputed champion -- in a perfect world thats how boxing should work, but thats not the case.

This years bantamweight tourney will also go without the WBC over politics, and I just remembered SMW WBC champion David Benavidez also declining for the 168 tourney ; however Benavidez is still there for the winner of George Groves vs. Callum Smith.

The article mentions the former undisputed jr. welterweight champion Terence Crawford : Julius Indongo did all the heavy lifting only to deliver those belts at Terence doorstep : Jose Ramirez is in a similar position, when the dust clears, whoever holds the IBF, WBO, WBA wont be much of a draw especially here in America as we only get this via stream -- goodbye WBSS, The winner/champion has to swim on his own now, your promoter has to do something with you...maybe a PPV a Toprank PPV with Jose Ramirez?
      I’m thinking Arum maybe the common denominator here. The man does not like his fighters fighting on other platforms

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        He can fight the winner of Hooker vs Saucedo. Thats a unification isn't it?
        I guess. I haven’t seen Saucedo. Hooker is a pretender and he and Ramirez would be a real clash of the titans. Prograis and Taylor are the two best in the division.

Comment

What did you expect from this Top Skank fighter? They hide behind bob

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            I'm not against Regi, I like Prograis and I hope he wins the WBSS, but I'm calling it like it is. You are calling Ramirez a duck, saying Jose Ramirez would of dropped his world-title? makes sense. Yeah Amir Imam was no slouch and Antonio Orozco is a top five jr. welterweight right now -- hes a dangerous opponent for any champion ; I think he could even beat Prograis.

Regis Prograis is fighting bum-ass 'Turbo' Terry Flanagan! then hes fighting some champion after that, so basically hes taking a tune-up to fight for a world-title -- thats what Bob Arum proposed with Jose Ramirez!!! hahahahaha!!!
            Just finished watching the fight this morning! Great fight! Sloppy defense! I like Ramirez's heart, but I don't like his defense! It's good he stayed out of the tournament! Ramirez is still developing! Had that been Prograis or Baranchyk last night, Ramirez would be KO'd in 8! If Linares looks good in his next fight, I would love to see Ramirez vs. Linares next!

Comment

Working...
            X