Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out canelo gloves being used by a fighter in a boxing match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Clenelo fans are ok with this, then let Golovkin use them and have Clenelo use what he is already going to use, everything should be fine, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
      The people who complained about Abel complaining about new gloves better see this.
      When did abel complain about gloves? He was crying about the hand wrap

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Is this a joke?
        The dying part yes, but the gloves part is true.

They appear to be garbage.

And those clowns were criticizing Abel for protesting that Canelo wear them for the GGG rematch...

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          When did abel complain about gloves? He was crying about the hand wrap
          About two weeks ago the article was posted:

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...gloves--131375

His argument was pretty much on point:

"We did not feel that it was fair to use them because they have not been tested.. we do not know if they are going to break. Can you imagine if they break in the third round and Canelo gets the advantage to recover or take a break.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
            The people who complained about Abel complaining about new gloves better see this.
            Yes they should. Still can't help but think they'll refuse to admit they were wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              About two weeks ago the article was posted:

https://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin...gloves--131375

His argument was pretty much on point:
              Ok never saw this. Yea can’t use some off brand gloves like this

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                Ggg jizzboys are the only ones crying here.

And stop repping the bay we don’t like white supremacist here take your ass back to the south with that *****.
                Who is this we????? You speak only for your ******ed self and not this forum. You keep saying all GGG fans are white supremacists from the south. It's an incredibly stupid statement based on nothing but your incredible GGG hate and stupidity. I speak only for myself when I say you are a rude hateful bias POS of a poster. GGG is one of the most exciting champions in the world with all kinds of different fans in large numbers from all over the world including Mexican fans.I hope he wins just to piss you off.

Comment

Wow Canelo is an absolute diry cheating scumbag! This is unacceptable. This dude really just doesnt care, he wants to cheat every chance he gets. So im assuming he cant use these gloves right ?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Wow Canelo is an absolute diry cheating scumbag! This is unacceptable. This dude really just doesnt care, he wants to cheat every chance he gets. So im assuming he cant use these gloves right ?
                    No, Bennett said they will investigate the gloves. Canelo will be wearing 'Winning' gloves, like in the first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Yeah ok because GGG tested positive for peds right?
                      My bad. Got confused on who you were talking about. I saw someone say that the glove is fine, it's the way he's opening his hand. True that people will make an excuse for anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X