Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG: You Have To Be Really Stupid To Believe The 'Meat' Story!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously. Juice heads stop juicing 2 months(or whenever camp/testing starts) before the fight(for the stuff that's detectable) and the early testing caught Canelo. He says he didnt know about this contamination issue in mexico but has never popped before.

Is he clean even now? I know he held off the testing for a long time during his suspension(when he was still training) but when did he actually start, 3 months, 2, before the fight? Anyone know?
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-14-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Ggg aka good guy Golovkin no need for that language. Naive is the word not stupid

Comment

I've also pointed out before, if this is how he feels then he should have fought Derevyanchenko and Saunders for all of the belts. But now he can't do that because he didn't fight Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Golovkin is crying about PEDs, wraps, running etc. Excuses. He's already defeated.
          PEDs that Clenelo tested positive for, twice. Yeah, ok blind sheep.
          The wraps? Mind games.
          Running? Didnt Ginger claim he was gonna knock G out last fight but instead he "boxed"?

Comment

If Canelo was juicing like GGG says, Y would Canelo participate in the VADA testing? Makes no sense!

Listen to all of the people that are judging! If you were born in Mexico and are making millions of dollars, it's not a thing of the other world to see all of these guys having tacos on a stand or going for a run on a public place. Mexico is not like USA where you have to pay for an autograph. I met Ruben Olivares many times on the local bar, I met Chavez just walking the streets eating and drinking with the public. This kids are humble as hell when they are in the mother land. Is here in the USA that they become all Hollywood with every one stopping them from taking pictures and from everyone taking to them. Ask Canelo what he was doing for the people in Mexico's last earthquake?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Most people know the meat thing is BS. But why is he still talking about this? At this point, it's not going to bother Canelo. It sure seems to be bothering GGG and Sanchez though. Just like everything else related to this fight. Not a good sign.
              Because he's doing his media obligations and the press people keep asking about it..

Comment

Originally posted by chavmex View Post
                If Canelo was juicing like GGG says, Y would Canelo participate in the VADA testing? Makes no sense!
                He doesn't do all year round testing. He was cycling clenbuterol to lose weight and maintain muscle before real camp started. He mis-timed the cycle, or got tested earlier and got caught.

wasn't that the first time they have randomly tested him in Mexico and he got caught?

everyone in the game knows he's guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
                  So Golovkin will eat the grade-F beef at Taco Bell
                  but he wont put any pork on his fork?
                  Would right-wing evangelical Americans support him so hard
                  if they knew he was praying on a rug 5-times per day?
                  They think he is a lovable orthodox Russian..like Ivan Drago
                  who will slay the swarthy Mexican and 'make boxing great again'
                  I know messicans who think Taco Bell is a cell phone provider

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Because he's doing his media obligations and the press people keep asking about it..
                    He can say he's moved on. When he didn't like that question about having balls, he shunned it. At this point, it's past interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      I know messicans who think Taco Bell is a cell phone provider
                      lol Golovclown thinks it's fine Mexican cuisine.

Comment

Working...
                      X