Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn PISSED at PBC fighters not signing with him. Lobs personal attacks at the

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it does sound like frustration because he is unable to land any of them no matter what he offers. Turning around and then trying to bash and mock them because none of them have jumped to DAZN makes HIM look RIDICULOUS!

PBC just secured 2 Network Deals a week ago which starts next year, those deals will help guys get more active I'm sure but for Top Level Guys it will still be 2 Big Time Paydays A Year

Comment

Even the few PBC guys that went to Hearn will most likely be back with PBC very soon with the new FOX deals. Daniel Jacobs for one. Jarrell Miller already said he only has a 2 fight deal with DAZN and then he's back with PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        According to who? There are hardly any top fighters fighting three times a year. Including...ANTHONY JOSHUA.

Hearn just needs to STFU and be happy with Tevin Farmer and Jessie Vargas.

I'm assuming you didn't understand my post, or maybe I don't get yours, but my post is not stating Eddie Hearn has his fighters fighting 3 times a year, but the fact he's trying to provide fighters a platform to be that active is a terrific idea and is a way for the fighters and the sport to grow and improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
          I'm assuming you didn't understand my post, or maybe I don't get yours, but my post is not stating Eddie Hearn has his fighters fighting 3 times a year, but the fact he's trying to provide fighters a platform to be that active is a terrific idea and is a way for the fighters and the sport to grow and improve.
          If his goal is to provide fighters with a platform to fight three times a year, the best example would be to do that with Joshua. But that isn't happening. That video was just him being all sour grapes because his arrogant proclamations several months ago went nowhere.

Comment

If his goal is to provide fighters with a platform to fight three times a year, the best example would be to do that with Joshua. But that isn't happening. That video was just him being all sour grapes because his arrogant proclamations several months ago went nowhere.

AJ not even fighting more that 2 Times A Year but he wants to come to America and try to tell American fighters what is good for them and what they should be doing. Haymon top Client is Mayweather and in music in it s DRAKE, it is NOTHING Eddie can tell or teach Al Haymon!
            Last edited by sicko; 09-13-2018, 09:46 PM.

Comment

So salty. What happened to Mikey Garcia? Thought the umpteenth offer was one he couldn’t refuse?

You ooze fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

AJ not even fighting more that 2 Times A Year but he wants to come to America and try to tell American fighters what is good for them and what they should be doing. Haymon top Client is Mayweather and in music in it s DRAKE, it is NOTHING Eddie can tell or teach Al Haymon!
                And that they can buy more chains.

Comment

It's his goal, as in the future, what he's aiming for... he also needs the fighters along with the platform to make it happen.

I don't get why you're being negative about it, it's clearly something that's beneficial for the sport and the fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                    It's his goal, as in the future, what he's aiming for... he also needs the fighters along with the platform to make it happen.

I don't get why you're being negative about it, it's clearly something that's beneficial for the sport and the fighters.
                    There is nothing beneficial about shrinking the audience with access to boxing and slapping a paywall behind it.

Comment

And that they can buy more chains.

As for me, I just enjoy each May when Mr. Gary Russell Jr. comes out from his yearly hibernation LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X