No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team GGG File Protest Over Length of Tape Used By Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
    Of course it is to the nuthuggers and haters. To me this is much about nothing. Canelo can stack but there the rule book calls out how much. Why is this a big deal? Everyone follow the rules.
    Yes lil g fans are just that....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Unfortunately this forum still has fake boxing fans who supporter a fake a*s hype job in lil g.
      If he's such a hype job how did he even get a draw?

Comment

• Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
        Too true.

The rules are there for fair competition and usually the safely of those involved.

But nah. Ggg and his people are complaining about the rules that have been the rules forever and canelo gets a pass right?

They talk a whole bunch of **** but probably never took a punch to the face. Never fought in a ring. Etc.

Yeah, let's let canelo take as many peds as he wants, stack his hands, wear special boxing gloves etc etc etc and blame those who call him out on in whiners.

If GGG stacked his hands do you honestly think canelo would walk out of that ring? Theres a reason why people dont stack their hands and theres a reason why people dont take PEDs. You're talking what should amount to criminal charges. Intentionally disregarding the rules with the intent to harm.

But that's cool with ya'll. You're the real boxing fans
        lil g fans are not real, they are real fake acting like social #Twinkies....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by BTL View Post
          People here are really stupid or just didn’t read the article.

Abel has a problem with how much tape Canelo team used in the first fight, there is apparently a rule of how much tape u can use, they know how much feet there is per roll of tape. I believe it’s 30 feet and Canelo team if I remember correctly used 2 rolls of tape per hand.

Abel knows and said they have accepted the stacking so if he limits how much tape Canelo uses then he limits how much stacking they can do.

All there doing is making sure they are following the rules.

Don’t we all want a fair fight and follow the rules?
          abel is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by S7V7N View Post

The interesting part of the story though is on Saul's trainers made "No Boxing No Life" gloves that were just used in an 8 rounder. Can you imagine the controversy if these had in fact been used in the GGG fight?

"There appears to be a big crease in Garcia’s glove as he is fighting. The California athletic commission last week ruled the “No Boxing No Life” gloves were unsuitable until some design changes were made. Bennett said he was aware of what appeared to be a crease in the glove and said he would investigate."

Jesus christ that looks terrible! I was under the impression they were legit as f uck as a company. Fair play to Abel. Didn’t know the qa process/materials were apparently s hit.

I complained about it before but now, seeing that these are just like flea market gloves just gives his argument merit.

I guess hindsight is now 20/20.

Thanks for posting this

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              You got it twisted in that lemonhead of yours. Go make some lemonade and let the real posters who know boxing post.
              The only posters you know about are the 18x24 pictures of
              Golovclown plastered all over your little bedroom walls.
              That's not even a stucco ceiling, you just really like GGG.

You might have a green thumb, but you also have a brown nose
              so get your head out of your posterior.

Comment

• Jesus christ... im rooting for ggg and betting on canelo, but i hope abel has a ****ing coronary already.

Just stfu and let it happen man

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  Golovkin had a storied amateur career, and was no spring chicken when Abel got him..... not sure if he has done much with Golovkin at all actually..... Golovkin has never really added to his arsenal or shown anything new, or developed significantly under Abel

I remember how awful the game-plan's were for Barrera and Gassiev
                  I agree , I'm losing faith in Abel , hed be at home in politics tho lol

Reynosos are ****s though, calling GGG a dog all the time etc

Comment

Yes lil g fans are just that....LOL
                    Have you figured out how decades work yet??

Comment

lil g, his team & his fans are ALL SHOOK! LMMFAO!
                      I just want to bring to your attention how much of a loser you are. Every single day you literally log onto every Canelo article and reply to 20 straight people with stupid Canelo groupie loving comments that usually consists of the words shook, lil g and lmmfao. Are you thirsty for attention?? You're representative of most Canelo fans in that you don't know boxing, don't have a life, never been with a female, and you're just a lil b***h with a man crush on an Irishman who speaks Spanish.

Comment

Working...
                      X