Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Golovkin Knocking Out Canelo is a Public Service!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I'm glad you can admit you don't mind being lied to. I Can't say the same, I hold people accountable for their words.

Not being able to do something, and not even trying, are two very different things.
    Lol it's too easy with you. Of course gggaynady has to try for ko, its his only chance. We already covered that, and why the phuck would I hold anyone I don't personally know accountable for what they say? Specially a boxer who is suppose to say whatever needs to be said to sell more and make more money? You can't be that dumb ggg? Can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      When Ggg fails to ko canelo, it was Canelos fault he ran. Heard it all before. Christmas on Saturday!
      You’re delusional if you are confident in Canelo winning.

He’s better beating up welters, at 160 and no drugs he is getting his ass kicked.

GGG by stoppage mid rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
        You’re delusional if you are confident in Canelo winning.

He’s better beating up welters, at 160 and no drugs he is getting his ass kicked.

GGG by stoppage mid rounds.
        bet aaccoubts canelo doesn't get stopped between rounds 5-8 which is middle rounds. Bet or stfu

Comment

So you, like robi13, don't believe a man should honor his word?

It's ok for a man to say he's going to do something, and then not even attempt to do it?
          Come on dude, You just mad cuz Nelo won't stand still to be hit. lil g on the other hand was/is there to be hit, he is slow, has no ring generalship, can't bounce on his toes if his life depended on it, has no defense, walks straight forward & has struggled with the only 2 good fighters he fought in the pros....LOL....The W is all that counts.
          Last edited by j.razor; 09-13-2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

In case y'all havent noticed im on a mission to take all you phake phuck accounts. Soon as you say ggg wins by ko or will destroy canelo. I'm putting you on the spot and bettting your accts. Put up or shut up.... Get rid of the fakes seazon!

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              LMFAO right now. Robi 13 and that ****** About knife time are also giving this moron a run for that title as well.
              I see you enjoy being in the losers circle calling everyone else losers LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Come on dude, You just mad cuz Nelo won't stand still to be hit. lil g on the other hand was/is there to be hit, he is slow, has no ring generalship, can't bounce on his toes if his life depended on it, has no defense, walks straight forward & has struggled with the only 2 fighters he fought in the pros....LOL....The W is all that counts.
                you want to shut them up quick... Just bet accts with them... You see real quick who believes what they say and who is just running their mouths. Most are just running their mouths

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                  Lol it's too easy with you. Of course gggaynady has to try for ko, its his only chance. We already covered that, and why the phuck would I hold anyone I don't personally know accountable for what they say? Specially a boxer who is suppose to say whatever needs to be said to sell more and make more money? You can't be that dumb ggg? Can you?
                  You don't mind paying someone to lie to you. That's on you, dude

It's a car salesman job to sell cars, but I bet you'd get mad if he lied to you and sold you a lemon

Comment

Originally Posted by Robi13
                    Yeah yeah, I dont care how he wins, or what he says. I want a good clean exiting fight let the best man win. So when ggg doesnt ko canelo, does that mean ggg isn't a man of his word?

I'm glad you can admit you don't mind being lied to. I Can't say the same, I hold people accountable for their words.

Not being able to do something, and not even trying, are two very different things.
                    Nelo did try in the 1st fight, that's how he got tired cuz he was hitting lil g with everything but the kitchen sink while lil g was missing punches in bunches....LMMFAO!

Comment

You don't mind paying someone to lie to you. That's on you, dude

It's a car salesman job to sell cars, but I bet you'd get mad if he lied to you and sold you a lemon
                      Stop it! Bet accounts or stfu

Comment

Working...
                      X