Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: I'll Grab Pacquiao Fight With Both Hands, Brook Can Wait!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Khan is a joke , he knows both pacquiao and Kell Brook stop him but it'll be a bigger embarrassment if his own countryman does it , he's avoided Brook for years, he was supposed to completely dominate and stop Samuel Vargas and he struggled so much and they even put him on his ass

Comment

Amir khan needs to put in Guantanamo bay already so he can shut the **** up.

Comment

The sad part about what he said is he is right. Brook has waited and will continue to wait for Khan to man up and fight him

Comment

He's never going to fight Brook, but he'll definitely keep saying his name.

Comment

Khan's looking at Pacquiao as easier fight but if he gets clipped he's going down. It's not only Pacquiao's power he should be wary of but his experience, speed, and solid footwork. A 39 year old Pacquiao whose peak exceeded most of his peers means that in his decline he's still a cut above the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
              he didnt look very good to me. he had some moments, but overall not very good.
              And got dropped by a C level fighter in his last fight, & in regards to Khan you just can't polish a turd mate.
              Last edited by ptek; 09-12-2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

>>>Khan has been chasing Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. for years.

Chasing? you all ever seen one of those wheels that rats run on?

Comment

Khan needs to shut up and man up and fight Brook, forget Pacquaio....Khan dont deserve that fight or the paycheck that comes with it, he is lucky he can get a payday against Brook since he keeps getting knocked out or looking bad in fights. Brook by brutal KO in 4. If he is lucky enough to get the Pac fight, Pac will KO him in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                    Khans last fight showed he’s ready for someone like Pacquiao, he definitely deserves the fight
                    I was gonna say, you smoking crack? Until I saw further down you were joking lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
                      I was gonna say, you smoking crack? Until I saw further down you were joking lol.
                      They don’t make drugs strong enough to make me think khan deserves a shot at Pacquiao.. especially after that last fight

Comment

Working...
                      X