Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Number 1 at Heavyweight - Fury Lost That Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    Who actually has Fury as #1?
    Wilder fans have suddenly started rating him as the 'lineal champ'

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
      The resume of Wilder and Fury put together cannot match Povetkin's which stands at #3 in all the sanctioning bodies. What are you guys watching? I believe most US fans listen to boxing commentary on radio rather than pay to go watch bouts.

Surprisingly, no one is talking about Povetkin's resume yet they are hailing Fury's
      Fury beat Klitschko, Hammer and Chisora 2x. I`d say his resume is better than Povetkin`s. But if Povetkin beats Joshua, he is Nr. 1.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        For the time being

But whoever the winner is of Wilder /Fury leaps over AJ
        The number one ranked guy according to Ring is fighting the number 3. The number 2 ranked guy is fighting number 7 and you think that the winner of the second match somehow becomes the number one.

How?

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          how? If the winner faces AJ and beats him that that is the number one. They need to face each other first.
          Because AJ doesn’t have a ironclad case for#1

So when 2 of the other 3 kings fight the winner leaP frogs over the guy who’s left out and chose not to fight either of them

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          yea, spot on

I pretty much agreed with everything you said in the prior post as well

you convinced me, I no longer object to folks calling AJ the king at heavyweight

but, it will annoy the fk out of me every time AJ says it..... he passed on that right
          For sure it’s annoying, AJ used to want to be this humble Fighter now he’s just a c.ocksucker

The last month or 2 I won’t even watch Eddie Hearn videos because he’s just a lying used car salesmen but made the mistake of watching a AJ video with Hearn on Fighthype last night and had to turn it off after a minute because of the arrogance and BS these 2 f.aggots were spitting just annoyed the f.uck out of me

You must be joking right?
          No and if you got AJs dick out your mouth you’d realize that was scenario

Beating a old Klit , Parker ,Whyte doesn’t get you to hold on to the #1 spot while the other guys make moves and fight riskier fights

The resume of Wilder and Fury put together cannot match Povetkin's which stands at #3 in all the sanctioning bodies. What are you guys watching? I believe most US fans listen to boxing commentary on radio rather than pay to go watch bouts.

Surprisingly, no one is talking about Povetkin's resume yet they are hailing Fury's
          That’s weird because I could have swore Povetkin got rag dolled by Klit and Fury shut him out

Povetkin can beat all the contenders he wants it doesn’t equal to what Fury did

But hey I guess it doesn’t matter that beating the man of the division when it mattered counts on the CV , my bad

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          No they don’t

Aj is the king and until both of those guys step up to fight him instead of yapping band making excuses

Aj is hw boxing
          AJ is HW boxing , Jesus you sound like a groupie

Tell you hero’s bodyguard (Hearn) to make the fights and offer fair contracts and thenfights would get made

Look how easy Wilder /Fury got
          Put together because they actually wanted the fight

Now sit back sh.ut the f.uck up and be ready to recognize the new king in December peasant
          Last edited by R_Walken; 09-13-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
            The number one ranked guy according to Ring is fighting the number 3. The number 2 ranked guy is fighting number 7 and you think that the winner of the second match somehow becomes the number one.

How?
            Doesn’t matter

Povetkin got his ranking because Parker and Ortiz lost not because he beat any one who was a threat

So Povetkin got elevated by default

Fury was the man to beat the man when it mattered and hasn’t lost since that holds more weight to me then Povetkin beating the likes Price , Hammer , Duhaupas just a collection of fringe nobodies

Right now 3 fighters have a claim to be #1 and Povetkin old cheating a.ss isn’t one of them

The winner of Wilder /Fury is the new #1

If Fury wins he was the man to beat the man when it mattered and also would have beaten the longest reigning and most avoided champ ( the one who didn’t have one of his vacated belts )

If Wilder wins he will have beaten the man that beat the man and the boogeyman of the division in the same calendar year

That trumps AJ beating Parker whos proven he was elite , Takam who just got took out by Chisora , Povetkin , and a old semi retired Klit

That’s why the winner between Wilder /Fury is the new #1

Comment

So when 2 of the other 3 kings fight the winner leaP frogs over the guy who’s left out and chose not to fight either of them

For sure it’s annoying, AJ used to want to be this humble Fighter now he’s just a c.ocksucker

The last month or 2 I won’t even watch Eddie Hearn videos because he’s just a lying used car salesmen but made the mistake of watching a AJ video with Hearn on Fighthype last night and had to turn it off after a minute because of the arrogance and BS these 2 f.aggots were spitting just annoyed the f.uck out of me

Beating a old Klit , Parker ,Whyte doesn’t get you to hold on to the #1 spot while the other guys make moves and fight riskier fights

That’s weird because I could have swore Povetkin got rag dolled by Klit and Fury shut him out

But hey I guess it doesn’t matter that beating the man of the division when it mattered counts on the CV , my bad

Tell you hero’s bodyguard (Hearn) to make the fights and offer fair contracts and thenfights would get made

Now sit back sh.ut the f.uck up and be ready to recognize the new king in December peasant

I'm not saying AJ is number one, I'm saying that it can't be ascertained who is the best in the division until all the top guys fight each other. Not 2 of em, all of it.

Comment

-Pedvetkin lost badly to the same Wlad Fury practically shut out, Jennings also out-performed him.
                -Arguably lost to Marco Huck in his 1st fight at HW who was not even top 3 in his own weight class.
                -Struggled mightily against Chagaev
                -Started off 0-4 on the judges scorecards before coming back against Takam similar to what Chisora did.

-Mike Perez admitted to being drunk in the ring against Pedvetkin and not caring, I don't even count this win.
                -Duhapaus took their bout on 20 hours notice don't count this one either.

Not a strong resume at all and most of that is on PED's. He's coming off a fight where he was dropped by Price too.

I have yet to see a single performance where he has separated himself from a top 10 fighter like Ortiz did Jennings, Fury did Wlad, Wilder did Stiverne, AJ did Wlad, the real top 3 of the division. At this point he's not even top 5 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  I'm not saying AJ is number one, I'm saying that it can't be ascertained who is the best in the division until all the top guys fight each other. Not 2 of em, all of it.
                  Fair enough

Comment

Well he does have the belts other than the WBC. He deserves to be considered #1 for now but not if he continues ducking Wilder which I don't think he'll do. Say, announce that he is going to fight somebody else next, he would receive heaps of criticism for that.

Comment

Boy you better pipe down before my boot goes up your ass, wilder is ducking aj and you fan boys need to pressure him to fight

Wilder said aj didn’t have a date or venue so he couldn’t make he fight

Guess what

The fury and wilder fight had no venue or date before it was made

That proves wilder is ducking and lying to you idiots

Comment

Working...
                      X