Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Number 1 at Heavyweight - Fury Lost That Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    typical Internet tough guy

You think for one second I give a sh.it what you have to say

The fact you hit me up with a private msg acting all emotional let’s me know I’m the one who struck a nerve
    Lying about a pm now are we

Sounds about right from a wilder fan, a coward taking a lead out of a cowards book

You are finished when you resort to ducking

Comment

• Originally posted by cally93 View Post
      Nonsense, AJ fought way better opposition in half the fights facts.

Took more risks, hence his rewards and been moved way quicker by his team in comparison to Wilder’s team.

They both had a similar amount of amateur fights and yet look at the stark contrast in their careers so far, quit the BS.
      What risks... you cant become the man by beating the man somebody else beat for the belts.. When he didnt beat the champion for those belts they were vacant klitsko was not the celebrated champ he once was when he fought joshua... He already had lost the belts an everyone knew it was his last fight.. Parker wouldn't last 12 with wilder an he knows it thats why he chose joshua an boy did they stink up the place. he wouldnt fight wilder like klitsko wouldnt fight wilder either... He had a belt klitsko didnt want his belt he fought the gypsy king an lost all the belts for a shot at nothing in return instead of risking being undisputed heavyweight champ... Klitsko knew about wilder from sparring so he wanted no parts of the man he beat silly for years in sparring.. Klitsko virtually made wilder into the monster he is today

Comment

• Originally posted by Jblo View Post
        What risks... you cant become the man by beating the man somebody else beat for the belts.. When he didnt beat the champion for those belts they were vacant klitsko was not the celebrated champ he once was when he fought joshua... He already had lost the belts an everyone knew it was his last fight.. Parker wouldn't last 12 with wilder an he knows it thats why he chose joshua an boy did they stink up the place. he wouldnt fight wilder like klitsko wouldnt fight wilder either... He had a belt klitsko didnt want his belt he fought the gypsy king an lost all the belts for a shot at nothing in return instead of risking being undisputed heavyweight champ... Klitsko knew about wilder from sparring so he wanted no parts of the man he beat silly for years in sparring.. Klitsko virtually made wilder into the monster he is today
        All true about Klitschko but even that version of Wlad is by far and wide better than anyone Wilder has faced in his career.,,,and forget Wlad, he’s beat Whyte, Parker, Breazele, Takam all in 22 fights, anyone arguing that his resume isn’t better or he hasn’t taken more risks is smoking crack...what was Wilder doing after 22 fights? I’ll tell you he was fighting cruiserweights 😂😂

As for Parker, from what I remember he seemed willing to fight either AJ or Wilder, but team Wilder never approached his team so he obviously went for the huge payday why would he not? Earn peanuts against Wilder on regular tv or earn millions on a huge ppv show...no brainer only a moron would decide otherwise.

As for all this Fury hype, it needs to stop, yeah he’s a slick boxer who is very talented, but he’s only fought at elite level once, and other than Wlad has a pretty poor resume, we have no clue whether he can replicate what he did that night in Germany, that’s the only performance we are basing him off.

Comment

All true about Klitschko but even that version of Wlad is by far and wide better than anyone Wilder has faced in his career.,,,and forget Wlad, he’s beat Whyte, Parker, Breazele, Takam all in 22 fights, anyone arguing that his resume isn’t better or he hasn’t taken more risks is smoking crack...what was Wilder doing after 22 fights? I’ll tell you he was fighting cruiserweights 😂😂

As for Parker, from what I remember he seemed willing to fight either AJ or Wilder, but team Wilder never approached his team so he obviously went for the huge payday why would he not? Earn peanuts against Wilder on regular tv or earn millions on a huge ppv show...no brainer only a moron would decide otherwise.

As for all this Fury hype, it needs to stop, yeah he’s a slick boxer who is very talented, but he’s only fought at elite level once, and other than Wlad has a pretty poor resume, we have no clue whether he can replicate what he did that night in Germany, that’s the only performance we are basing him off.
          King kong ortiz is better than all those fighters you named

Comment

King kong ortiz is better than all those fighters you named why aj wont fight him

Comment

King kong ortiz is better than all those fighters you named
              That’s very debatable, Dillian Whyte has a better resume than Luis Ortiz...facts.

Ortiz’ best wins are an over the hill Tony Thompson and a shot Bryan Jennings quit the BS.

Comment

That’s very debatable, Dillian Whyte has a better resume than Luis Ortiz...facts.

Ortiz’ best wins are an over the hill Tony Thompson and a shot Bryan Jennings quit the BS.
                Who wins ortiz or whyte forget resumes. We are talking boxing. man vs man resumes dont fight for you. Who you got
                Last edited by Jblo; 09-20-2018, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• champ, you are the legit #1. No one does it better. You are the king slayer, other kings tremble before your sword.
                  Long live the king and may you reign for ever.

Comment

Who's records better
                    Wilders record is better 40-0 with 39 k.o.'s
                    Whose achievement is better?

Comment

One thing I know about wilder is he loves easy target and that's why his career has dragged that long with little achievements.

Either he is fighting club bouncers or HBP patients or coke rehab patients. He wouldn't come close to a live body.
                      WK was there, they said he wasn't ready, AJ is there, they said its a flat fee, white is there with a career pay, they said he has to fight Ortiz the gate keeper, breazeale the mandatory is there, they refuse to enforce it but boooom, a guy just came out from rehab, he became the man.

What a junck

Comment

Working...
                      X