Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Deontay Wilder Has 2 or 3 Years Left in Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Deontay Wilder Has 2 or 3 Years Left in Career

ANTHONY JOSHUA believes Deontay Wilder could walk away from the sport within just TWO years. But the Brit has told the WBC champion that he will not retire as No.1 without beating him first. Wilder, 40-0 with 39 KOs, is preparing to face Joshua's rival Tyson Fury before the year is out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No wonder this coward won't fight him. He is trying to get him past his prime.... That's why Barry Hearn keeps saying 2 years before any fight

Comment

Gawd, this guy is stupid. I'm not talking about the headline. That's whatever. Just reading his interviews....

Comment

Nah he got 6 years left with last two years as a journeyman so fighting till 38.

Comment

Well let's hope your promoter lets you fight him within those 2 years

Comment

If Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder fights at least two times a year : that's about six more fights at least, which will add six more title defenses to the current seven of the LINEAL and WBC title -- not bad retiring undefeated as the linear champion,a historic KO streak and lengthy reign.

Surely, the following generations will regard this period in time as the 'Bronze-Era'.

Comment

This was gay j and the chicken kings plan all along.. I told yawl man fans.. Barry Hearn is Babe Ruth's gay brother.. Gabe Ruth! Lmao. Chicklet teeth AJ is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he can duck Wilder for 3 years.. black don't crack fool.. 51-0 baby!!! Briggs would KO AJ Today! Lol. Soo.. "no more hiding, no more ducking, no more running" bytchmade J! "Come get yo ass knocked out like yo pops use too".. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Fister View Post
                No wonder this coward won't fight him. He is trying to get him past his prime.... That's why Barry Hearn keeps saying 2 years before any fight
                What the hell are you talking about? Who the hell is Barry Hearn anyway? He is the Dad of Eddie Hearn that doesn’t have any clout. That’s like an interviewer interviewing Wilder’s mum and she states “ I don’t want Deontay to fight AJ he is too big .I want him to actually retire” and everyone uses what she said as ammunition to say Wilder never wanted the fight that’s why he never signed the contract.

Comment

Lol wtf
                  That’s a bizzare statement

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    If Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder fights at least two times a year : that's about six more fights at least, which will add six more title defenses to the current seven of the LINEAL and WBC title -- not bad retiring undefeated as the linear champion,a historic KO streak and lengthy reign.

Surely, the following generations will regard this period in time as the 'Bronze-Era'.
                    The dark ages.. when world champion boxers turn down guaranteed 80 million.. an will only fight on the front porch of they crib.. close to their familiar hospital staff an high school. Smh.. man.. I might have to call Dumbledore over at hogwarts to see if he will allow AJ to skip quidditch practice an unify with Wilder!

Comment

Working...
                    X