Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin - Make Grand Arrivals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
    Didn't matter much in the first fight, won't matter at all in this fight. No more PEDS, Knee surgery + one year out of the ring after cheating, we'll see who looks better.
    I'm guessing the young guy. But only if he's improved his stamina issues. I'm rooting for GGG, but I'd bet on Canelo.

-- youth
    -- judges
    -- longterm benefits of doping

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
      No peds this time or mexican meat to save his asss. Get ready for a 'Mexican Style" beat down on Conello. You know the ones you groupie clowns try to say does not exist. To make the diva look good for going in survival mode the last fight. Keep on rooting for a drug cheat. Have you got know shame? That's right you don't protection boy. Winning some cash and moaning and groaning is what I will be doing with all the cash I win on this fight. All the way back to Orange County. Have fun crying in your beer after the fight.
      I'll tell you what? Let's meet up before the fight and I'll buy you a few drinks. I'll even bet you some money Canelo wins. You down?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I'll tell you what? Let's meet up before the fight and I'll buy you a few drinks. I'll even bet you some money Canelo wins. You down?
        Do you hear the crickets? no response from this so called GGG fan. lol

Comment

lol I'm down for free drinks as long as you don't try to go all gay and slip something in my drink. Keep your money on that Conello bet don't want to go wasting your money on a drug cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
            You read what that fool wrote??
            I come at him respectfully, man to man and he comes back with a bullshet response...
            That just shows me the type of man he really is.
            He's immature, and I know now he would never pay up a debt that he loses...
            What kinda man is he??
            These Triple g nuttriders are all a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
              lol I'm down for free drinks as long as you don't try to go all gay and slip something in my drink. Keep your money on that Conello bet don't want to go wasting your money on a drug cheat.
              You just showed me the type of man you really are with your response.
              I had a feeling you was like this... You're just a typical Triple g fan who can't honor a bet or behave like a man.
              Have fun in Vegas though

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                You just showed me the type of man you really are with your response.
                I had a feeling you was like this... You're just a typical Triple g fan who can't honor a bet or behave like a man.
                Have fun in Vegas though
                My bad stomps fuc that shyt I thought you meant make a bet on Conello for me to win handing me a betting slip. I will take that bet straight up , shyt I get even odds with you. Im not going to bytch out on that bet. Cash or pay pal. What ever 100 200 higher let me know. Dm if you want. No punking out here.

Comment

I got GGG you got nello.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                    Im right here buddy. I have a job and life cant always post every minute unlike some of the low life's on here.. Like there life revolves around it. I come on here for updates on fights ,laughs and entertainment. By the way you going to be in Vegas for the fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X