No announcement yet.

Can Khan become champ at 147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    With his recent performance what do you think TS??? He got wobbled and KD by a c-level fighter whom he also described to be worse than his sparring partners lol
    His sparring “partners” must be f ucking him up. Maybe no one has told Khan HE’S the sparring partner

Comment

No, not now he won't. It appears his prime has been sucked out of him by that Canelo KO. A couple of years ago I'd say he had a fair shot at winning a title. But looking at the current crop of champions, not a chance.

Comment

Lol.. I'd bet Andre Berto would knock him cold at this point...

Comment

Porter
          Spence
          Thurman
          Crawford

Do you see him beating any of them?

Comment

not with that poppadom chin he wont.

Comment

Nope, he is done.

Before the Canelo fight, when he was chasing Mayweather and Floyd ducked him he had a chance, but he is shot fighter now.

He relied heavily on his physical attributes and once they fade he got nothing else.

Never the smartest fighters, not the most skilled and a weak chin.

Needs to hang them up before he gets hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                No, not now he won't. It appears his prime has been sucked out of him by that Canelo KO. A couple of years ago I'd say he had a fair shot at winning a title. But looking at the current crop of champions, not a chance.
                An idiot for taking that fight, that is what you get for having your money grabbing family manage your career.

Brook was equally stupid fighting GGG.

Both of them now missing on on a huge payday.

I think getting a decent manager, is better than a promoter or trainer these days.

Comment

You're screwing with us, right?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    An idiot for taking that fight, that is what you get for having your money grabbing family manage your career.

Brook was equally stupid fighting GGG.

Both of them now missing on on a huge payday.

I think getting a decent manager, is better than a promoter or trainer these days.
                    Yes, he could have made as much or more money fight Brook in the U.K. and likely would have been a more competitive match up. He sold his soul for the Canelo fight.

Managers are becoming less of a factor, especially when a fighter gets a name for himself and no longer needs them to find fights for them. I suppose managing yourself isn't bad if you want to save the 20-30% cut they usually take, but then you get yourself into fights like this. Ten more years and another KO or two and Khan won't be able to count his fingers, let alone his money.

Comment

Originally posted by Cal H View Post
                      Will Amir beat any of the champs at 147? Will his chin hold up against the top guys?

Strong first post.

To answer your question; NO.

Comment

Working...
                      X