No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Manny Pacquiao latest training and interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
    I dont think newbs can wager their membership.

Here is a bet, both put some actual cash down. Send it to the site by paypal, we will hold it like escow and pay out the winner. Now that's putting your money where your mouth is. Site membership is a bull**** bet when someone can come back the next day with another account, if not the same day.
    or the same hour LOL!

Comment

And another thing BIGMOMMA, it's quite obvious Stupidity doesn't even wanna gamble his "membership", so he's definitely not gonna wanna play w/ real money.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSmith
        And another thing BIGMOMMA, it's quite obvious Stupidity doesn't even wanna gamble his "membership", so he's definitely not gonna wanna play w/ real money.
        bannage is in the horizon for you fella

Comment

......Good stuff. Pacman seems so quiet and unassuming in interviews. He's a guy you could hang out with for sure.

Comment

one thing i really like about manny is he does interviews without an interpeter, he learned english! i wish my mexican fighters would do that, like for example JC Chavez faught for so many years in America, at least he could try to learn the language enough to do an interview in english, not saying that its bad that hes not fluent but it woulda made me damn proud that he put an effort

Comment

NICE VIDEO. THANKS

'he said he didnt feel my power...he's only tired ***smiles*** lets see in the third fight'

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang
                NICE VIDEO. THANKS

'he said he didnt feel my power...he's only tired ***smiles*** lets see in the third fight'
                yeah i hope that 3rd fight dont happen, its not a good feeling when u see ur ppl getting knocked out ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity
                  not from what i see from both larios and pacquiaos videos, pacquiao ain't knocking anybody out, but then of course pacquiao is in his homeland and if larios slips, they will call the fight unrightfully
                  Don't worry. They're not fighting in Mex.

Comment

Just saw the vid. Nice. Pacman is ready and looks good. Larios will be a tough game opponent. He's no slouch but I see Pacman KO'ing Larios by the 7th round. Just keepin it real fella's...

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity
                      not from what i see from both larios and pacquiaos videos, pacquiao ain't knocking anybody out, but then of course pacquiao is in his homeland and if larios slips, they will call the fight unrightfully
                      ^^ single, biggest laughingstock in boxingscene

Comment

Working...
                      X