Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: Charlo Will Be Easier Than Lara - I Know I Can Stop Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hurd: Charlo Will Be Easier Than Lara - I Know I Can Stop Him!

WBA, IBF, IBO junior middleweight champion Jarrett Hurd (22-0, 15 KOs) is now looking for the biggest fight possible, which he hopes would be a unification with WBC champion Jermell Charlo. Hurd wants to fight again before the year is out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Going by the look of Hurd hes gonna need to train extra hard to get back down to 154.
    To be honest I would be suprised if he can.
    Hurds my man so hope he gets back to were he left of..

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he did stop Charlo. He's in his prime where he can take those punches. I think eventually somebody is gonna catch him with something he can't handle. But for now Hurd is rolling thru his competition, he just needs to adjust his defense. I still believe Lara did enough to win that fight doe lol but since he beat Lara he might as well kick Charlo @$$ while he's on a roll

Comment

Is Hurd gonna fight a tune-up, Willians-Inoue winner than Charlo?

He should fight Charlo after his tune-up this year.

Comment

A guy who defends punches by absorbing them is not going to last long.

Charlo can crack and is technically sound. He will lay the boom in a way that Lara wasn’t capable of.

Comment

I can believe it.
            Charlo will be a big idiot and try to bang with Hurd, tire himself adn get knocked out.
            Dude's talking about his power like he's Gerald Mcclellan. If he boxes he can win easy, but if he tries to bang he will get k.o'.

Now Jermall I believe would cold **** Hurd

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
              I can believe it.
              Charlo will be a big idiot and try to bang with Hurd, tire himself adn get knocked out.
              Dude's talking about his power like he's Gerald Mcclellan. If he boxes he can win easy, but if he tries to bang he will get k.o'.

Now Jermall I believe would cold **** Hurd
              Hell Lara didn't fight his regular fight and only lost by one point.
              But Charlo CAN bang with Hurd. Charlo has a chin and knows how to use movement while throwing down.
              Hurd was getting his head snapped back by Lara, Trout and Tony Harrison and Charlo has more power than those 3.

Comment

Fight Probably happens 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2019.

Hurd tune-up in November
                Mando (Williams-Inoue winner in March)
                Charlo in July

In that span maybe Charlo can fight, I guess

Tony Harrison in November (highest rank by WBC availabe unless he fights Kell Brook next!)
                Winner of Castano-Lara
                Hurd in July

Comment

I lost money twice betting against Hurd. (Trout, Lara) still picking Charlo.. lol. and lost twice betting against Danny Garcia. (Peterson, Khan) Still picked Porter.. three times betting with Lara (Hurd, Canelo, Williams) three times against AJ (Whyte, klitschko, Takam) still picking Povetkin.. twice against Lomachenko (Russell jr., Rigo) other than that.. I'm usually pretty spot on with my predictions.. there's honesty for ya..

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    Hell Lara didn't fight his regular fight and only lost by one point.
                    But Charlo CAN bang with Hurd. Charlo has a chin and knows how to use movement while throwing down.
                    Hurd was getting his head snapped back by Lara, Trout and Tony Harrison and Charlo has more power than those 3.
                    Charlo has a chin but Hurd doesnt? I got to say i've never seen Charlo's chin get tested. I would argue that Hurd would be the power puncher in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X