Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angel Garcia: Loss Bull**** Politics; We'll Just Go Sell Weed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem is Danny keeps fighting in NY, these judges are terrible ; especially Julie Lederman -- just swing, just swing, they did this to 'Chocolatito' and Danny Jacobs ; the aggressor, no matter how wild and sloppy he is gets the nod.

Comment

I thought Danny won but I won't complain.

It was a great fight and very close.

Comment

Close but clear victory for Porter. I laid down money on Garcia so there is no bias here.

Comment

Damn...I knew he couldn't take an L as well as he takes the D

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            The problem is Danny keeps fighting in NY, these judges are terrible ; especially Julie Lederman -- just swing, just swing, they did this to 'Chocolatito' and Danny Jacobs ; the aggressor, no matter how wild and sloppy he is gets the nod.
            Jacobs was surviving, not winning rounds, and SSR and GGG are not Wilder (sloppiness and wild)

Comment

I'm a huge Garcia fan, but he lost this one. Close fight and he should be proud of himself, but he lost. Porter had a great gameplan in not rushing in nonstop like he usually does.

Comment

Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
                deep down DSG must be embarrassed to know his father is a idiot, racist clown. In between rounds the fool did not have anything meaningful to tell his son, just yelling and swearing...who knows where DSG would be with a real coach there are some real good ones out there with way more qualifications then Angel? In any case maybe they are moving up here to Canada , rec weed legal in November!
                Yeah all that yelling he did seemed really counter productive. Just kept cursing at him.

Comment

Garcia didn't land consistently enough to get the job done.Porter outworked and out landed Garcia.

Comment

Idk about no politics, but whenever its a closer fight, like this fight was someone gots to win & someone gots to lose (outside of the rare draw). And whoever does come up on the wrong side of a close fight always can say this & that so fair play on them feeling they won the fight cuz there is an argument they deserved the W. BUT they didn't f#cking get it so you just gotta take the L & thats that.

And f#ck if I had there money I'd probably done been retired so good luck to them in their moves outside of boxing. I'm always a big fan of boxers doing things outside of boxing cuz this boxing thing isn't long term sustainable. You are gonna get old & you are gonna be young still as far as your overall lifespan so you need to figure out some other sh^t to do to make money or you need to be super smart with the money you've made if you just wanna live on that forever.

Comment

Sh@tty fight and this dudes an idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X