Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder-Fury SHO PPV Dec 1, 8 or 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch them moving it to next year and make more excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      Dec 1st
      Stevenson-Gvozdyk is also that day (supposedly) so maybe there will be a lead in from another site for the PPV. There's a concert at MGM that night but T-Mobile is open. Barclays is open also.

Dec 8th
      Lomachencko-Pedraza on ESPN. But that's not the hold up. UFC has a PPV that night. I don't know about 2 combat sport PPV events the same night. Barclays is open also.

Dec 15th
      UFC on Fox that night. But PBC said they're also having a show on Fox in December.

My pick is December 1st. They beat out the UFC 231 PPV by a week.
      I'm assumimg one of Warren's main guys will be on the PPV. Selby, one of the Liams, ect.

Why not put Stevenson-Gvozdyk as the co-main event on the PPV? They need to stack the undercard to attain a decent buyrate. Stevenson-Gvozdyk would be a good start.

Comment

Justin Timberlake is at T-Mobile arena on Dec. 1st.

George Strait on Dec. 8th.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Why not put Stevenson-Gvozdyk as the co-main event on the PPV? They need to stack the undercard to attain a decent buyrate. Stevenson-Gvozdyk would be a good start.
          I'm not sure Adonis is allowed to fight in the US because of prior criminal convictions.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaSlamma View Post
            Justin Timberlake is at T-Mobile arena on Dec. 1st.

George Strait on Dec. 8th.
            You're right. I totally missed those dates.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
              Stevenson can't fight in the US.

Comment

Isn't Warren planning on making Frampton vs Warrington a PPV on the 22nd? How can you have two PPV fights just weeks apart?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                  Isn't Warren planning on making Frampton vs Warrington a PPV on the 22nd? How can you have two PPV fights just weeks apart?
                  UK PPV vs US PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    UK PPV vs US PPV.
                    BT Sport already said that Fury Wilder would be on PPV in the UK. I get the time zone difference but it still seems kind of dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      BT Sport already said that Fury Wilder would be on PPV in the UK. I get the time zone difference but it still seems kind of dumb.
                      Oh so what are the prices? Aren't UK ppvs cheaper than US ppvs?

Comment

Working...
                      X