Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I Told Keith Thurman I'll Stop Him Before Sixth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thurman will need about 3 good tuneups before he takes on Spence. Thurman has the krypton to take down Superman. Has to put Spence on the retreat which will be very hard to do at welterweight.

Comment

I want to see Thurman looking like his old self before this fight excites me.

Comment

You got rocked by some unknown dude a couple of fights ago, imagine if Keith his you flush.

This fight can go either way for Errol is elite also, but I lean towards my boy One Time

Comment

If Thurman can get back to his best I think thats a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Spence stops Porter, but not athurman. He will have his hands full with both. He’s more of a bully than Porter l. Thurman will opt for a decision loss. He will clean out the WW division. The only fighter I see that might beat him is Crawford.

Comment

Thurman moves well and has pop to keep Spence entertained but I think Spence breaks him down to the body late.11th round KO via bodyshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                You got rocked by some unknown dude a couple of fights ago, imagine if Keith his you flush.

This fight can go either way for Errol is elite also, but I lean towards my boy One Time
                I watched that fight 1 hour ago...when did he get rocked? Give me the seconds in the round.

Comment

It's been real cool seeing the fights at 147 recently, these guys seem willing to fight each other which is great. I would love to see Thurman return and face Spence, I really hope Bud isn't our of the picture though because he is fighting with TR, he really needs to get a mention more, Porter, Thurman, Bud & Spence all need to fight each other. It's a great time for 147!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    I watched that fight 1 hour ago...when did he get rocked? Give me the seconds in the round.

Comment

Keith Thuman moves well and hits hard from all angles, he's no cherry.

When I think about it, Spence was behind when he fought Brook and Keith is better than Kell Brook. If Spence can't stop Keith there is a very good chance he'll lose on points.

Frankly, even if they do fight it won't be until the end of 2019, beginning of 2020. By then Spence will be a draw enough to warrant a money fight but may also need shrink wrap to make 147. We could be looking at Tito vs Oscar II

Comment

Working...
                      X