Spence retires Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gpabrooklyn View Post
    What can he do to beat spence?enlighten me please
    he can maul and mug spence. spence was being thrown and pushed around by brook. porter is strong and very awkward. he can make it very ugly for spence.

Comment

When did Brook push spence around?because ive watched that fight at least thirty times and remember spence continuting to punch through the clinch when brook tried to hold,I think you mean Brook pushed porter around the ring

Comment

lol people acting like spence is superman or some ****. how much heart does spence have? In a dog fight with porter will he quit? it's easy being a front runner when things are going good it's also easy when your opponents are PEDerson and and a rookie. porter will drag him into an ugly fight it won't be so comfortable for spence.

Comment

When did Brook push spence around?because ive watched that fight at least thirty times and remember spence continuting to punch through the clinch when brook tried to hold,I think you mean Brook pushed porter around the ring
          brook constantly pushed spence back to the ropes. if wasn't for what golovkin did to brook he would have beaten spence easily. brook was also weight drained as well.

Comment

And your clearly delusional lol,brook lost just accept it,if he was so drained why he talking bout coming back to 147?you proabably was one of the people saying brook was gonna be too much for spence now he was weight drained lol

Comment

And its not about spence being Superman,he can very much be beat,its about you spence haters not accepting the fact that nobody at 147 is gonna be the one to do it

Comment

Spence is little more than hype right now.

Couple of decent wins against Brook and Peterson, thats it.

Porter would be a much tougher test for him right now.

But Spence, he young doe, he a hungry lion doe.

Comment

And its not about spence being Superman,he can very much be beat,its about you spence haters not accepting the fact that nobody at 147 is gonna be the one to do it
                  Cmon, Spence is good but not unbeatable. He has weaknesses. I think Crawford and Thurman at 100% give him problems.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                    Porters conditioning was poor tonight. If he comes in like that vs spence, yea he loses, but if he comes in the shape he has shown in the past he can put up a hell of a fight and possibly beat spence too.
                    I don't think his conditioning was poor. Rather, Danny Garcia is very strong and therefore Porter couldn't throw him around like he does with other opponents.

I think they knew this too coming into the fight which is why the adapted their style into a sort of hybrid between his usual style and boxing from the outside and working their way in.

In fact I think Danny is bigger and stronger than Porter kinda like how Brook was actually bigger stronger than Spence, the difference was stamina, conditioning, sustained body attack, and sheer force of will.

Comment

A big Spence fan here but I'm getting tired of all these hypothetical wins people award him without proving it, similar to GGG.

All these current welters are a waste of time for Spence, including Crawford (at least for now). As such, Spence should look for tough challenges at superwelter and beyond.

It's pathetic how he's wasting his prime.

Man up and move up!

Comment

Working...
                      X