Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Avtandil Khurtsidze Hit With 10 Year Prison Sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is more self-destructing than Chernobyl.

Comment

This was done to help GGG duck Khurtside. GGG is the biggest ducker in the history of boxing. Errol Spence and Deontay Wilder are the real top P4P guys but the white supremist American media which helped elect ***** installed GGG and other white hypes/hype there in order to keep black boxers out. That's why we need Al Haymon, Floyd Mayweather, and Fox News (just signed a 4 year deal with PBC, go PBC #freeboxing!) to fight back against Arum and ***** and GGG not as a person, because as a person he is one of my favorites, but what he represents.

Luckily, it is working. Haymon put HBO out of business to the point where now they're being hostiley taken over by another Foundation because their value has plummeted so low. As much as I like Game of Thrones and don't like to see it sacrificed this way (they're killing it now after the next season, FYI), it is a sacrifice that is necessary because I'm sick of Bill Maher and Max Kellerman supporting *****, and pushing ***** on the people, along with all the other far right white people at HBO. Jon Snow may have come back to life, but HBO Boxing needs to stay dead for good.
      Last edited by Boxing Logic; 09-07-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

10 years USUALLY means 5 years with good time 1 day off for each day served, I have even heard of 3 days off for each day served for states, places with overcrowding in jails/prisons, so maybe he can fight again, even though he is already up in age for a World class fighter.

Comment

What did this guy actually do? Did he hurt anyone? Smuggle anything? Or was he just muscle around just in case but he never actually was put in a situation where he had to hurt anyone or do anything bad? If so 10 seems like a lot. If he did hurt people though then it might be right.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            He will be out in 2 or 3 years

is that how it works ?

I hope so, that sounds ridiculous

a guy in my country got 12 years yesterday for killing his wife

he got off lightly in my opinion, but what a disparity

Comment

What a waste

Comment

Always be careful who you pick a fight with

I kno billy was jus trollin in that presser but if he swung on khurt he would have had worries he woudnt want

Comment

DAMN! Sad news! I can't imagine Rozier's gym with Jacobs, Dervy, and "White Tyson!" Sparring must have been incredible! NYPD saved BJ Saunders' life!

Comment

Yup.. also looking at being deported AFTER serving his sentence.

Comment

Free Khurtside!!!!!!!! **** 12 free khurtside!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X