No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: It's Not Too Early For Fury To Face Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
    Lennox is not playing the Eddie Spaghetti narrative.. he's speaking from a neutral place.. yet, U.K fans turn on the man an say he's canadian because he wants AJ to fight Wilder. 9 months.. I was arguing that Wilder deserves a shot. AJ MANFANS were saying Wilder is a nobody.. a bum who only fought street sweepers an sh it.. then they said Wilders resume is trash.. no one knows him.. all this to justify one champion ducking the other.. I remember when Wilder offered the 50 million.. an AJ said "let's roll." I think it even had a fire emoji.. anyways, the U.K clowns started saying the money wasn't there.. Wilder doesn't have 50 million.. ear smh..
    All these rubbish you wrote doesn't stop the fact that fury isn't ready.
    Fight 2 bums ranked above 100 to you is ideal preparation after almost 3yrs lay off.
    Since I know you on this platform, you av never written any thing without being biased once wilder is involved, so am not surprised.
    Everybody knows a twitter offer was made and all twitter response was replied.

Everybody is also aware that a real contract was sent and the contract is stalked and never came back.
    What I can't understand is why wilder best opponent is a HBP patient, again the next reasonable opponent is recovering from 3yrs layoff and off coke.

Is that the best out there wilder with zero ppv can fight?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
      And I'm also from England but the way my countrymen actually try to excuse AJ pathetic ducking an hiding from taking fights that will actually present him problems is emberassing!!! How you can even call yourselves Fans of this great sport is totally comical!!! The same men calling Wilder a bum because he was gonna fight povetkin saying he's scared of a Russian hypejob! Yet now your spinning round saying povetkin is sooo dangerous!!

Lastly how about this then::
      In 2015 my countrymen were adamant Wlad would Ko fury an finally silence him. Yet... Fury won didn't he? Then we all had to listen to how wlad was finished he's washed up!!! FAST Forward 2 years an then Aj struggles goes life an death gets given rounds he never even won! Got a BS stoppage and then all of a sudden he's an ATG AND Beat the greatest heavyweight ever! You realise how ****** you all sound? My advice would be stop listening to Eddie hearn like he's the messiah!!;

You claim AJ loves his fans an thats why he turned down fighting in U.S.A!! If he loves his fans so much why doesn't he accept a lower purse fight PedVetkin on Basic Sky Sports ?? Thats what he should do!! Him an Eddie sell you bs fights on PPV and you embeciles lap it up!! Then have the nerve to come here an act as though you know boxing inside out! LMFAO!!! GET THE F**** OUTTA HEAR. FOH FOH FOH;!!!!!
      Nobody gives a fcckk if you are from England. You have made no logical point in this article of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        You can assess your progress every day in the gym, never mind a fight.

You don't need to be "tested" in his position. Hes the goddamn lineal champ. He tests others, others don't test him.

You act like hes some prospect lol. Guess Fury is going to be dropping jaws and opening eyes AGAIN.

And I'll be here (again) reminding you I called it.
        You are part of the people that will complain that he should have had a proper tune up before facing wilder when he goes down in first 3 rounds.
        He do really need at least a top 15 fight to have real assessment of his condition.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
          "If you don't want to fight, wow, what are you in the sport for"....for TONS of money from the ZOMBIE fanbase. And to make it look credible? throw in the "risk free" props Fast Eddie keeps setting up. Lennox was in it for real, while A Juicin' J awaits another command from the Master Hearns Duo!.....Barry,"If AJ's unbeaten for ten years and doesnt fight Deontay Wilder, I'll take that"...yeah man, "RISK FREE" is where its at, with MORE dough from the gullible subjects!!!
          Now you sound ******... A mando is a risk free fight?
          Besides if wilder had sign that goddamned contract, we would have been saying something different.
          Wilder fought a mando in 3yrs should be a major problem to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            All these rubbish you wrote doesn't stop the fact that fury isn't ready.
            Fight 2 bums ranked above 100 to you is ideal preparation after almost 3yrs lay off.
            Since I know you on this platform, you av never written any thing without being biased once wilder is involved, so am not surprised.
            Everybody knows a twitter offer was made and all twitter response was replied.

Everybody is also aware that a real contract was sent and the contract is stalked and never came back.
            What I can't understand is why wilder best opponent is a HBP patient, again the next reasonable opponent is recovering from 3yrs layoff and off coke.

Is that the best out there wilder with zero ppv can fight?
            Povetkin and the idiot from polland would have Already been on the list but they both pissed hot. Prior to fighting Wilder!! Secondly.. who in the fu ck is this great heavyweight that AJ defeated? All of his 3 belts are vacant paper titles.. An 3rd of all.. AJ would have been on the list of victims if he didn't chicken out and duck 80 million guaranteed! Because he wanted to fight in England.. no date or venue. Barry already exposed u clowns. He wanted AJ to wait 2 years to make the fight bigger. Hahaha! Exposed cowards!!! An to make matters worse.. when asked by fans to fight Wilder.. this AJ clown tells his fans to train and fight Wilder. Are u training hard? Lol. An here u are.. defending a coward who won't step up to the plate for any amount of money AGAINST Wilder! Smh.. Wilder vs Fury PPV is the fight the world wants to see.. not AJ vs Povetkin.. two juiced up cowardly bums!

Comment

Povetkin and the idiot from polland would have Already been on the list but they both pissed hot. Prior to fighting Wilder!! Secondly.. who in the fu ck is this great heavyweight that AJ defeated? All of his 3 belts are vacant paper titles.. An 3rd of all.. AJ would have been on the list of victims if he didn't chicken out and duck 80 million guaranteed! Because he wanted to fight in England.. no date or venue. Barry already exposed u clowns. He wanted AJ to wait 2 years to make the fight bigger. Hahaha! Exposed cowards!!! An to make matters worse.. when asked by fans to fight Wilder.. this AJ clown tells his fans to train and fight Wilder. Are u training hard? Lol. An here u are.. defending a coward who won't step up to the plate for any amount of money AGAINST Wilder! Smh.. Wilder vs Fury PPV is the fight the world wants to see.. not AJ vs Povetkin.. two juiced up cowardly bums!
              It doesn't change the fact that there is only one contract on ground which is on wilder table.
              Wilder will sell some ppv cos of fury if that fight is made. He doesn't know how it feels to sell 1ppv, that's a fact.

The champ dictates where he fights and that's standard. Don't come here and act like a monkey.

Comment

It doesn't change the fact that there is only one contract on ground which is on wilder table.
                Wilder will sell some ppv cos of fury if that fight is made. He doesn't know how it feels to sell 1ppv, that's a fact.

The champ dictates where he fights and that's standard. Don't come here and act like a monkey.
                Ok.. I'd rather be the monkey.. than the worm the monkey pulls out his ass! Ur a ****** fu ck.. your own countrymen are getting in yo ass!!! Lol ur a pathetic manfan an you're getting called out left and right.. lmao.. its funny reading your responses to everyone. Every agrees with me.. its only u the great u.k capybara! Lmao

Comment

You are part of the people that will complain that he should have had a proper tune up before facing wilder when he goes down in first 3 rounds.
                  He do really need at least a top 15 fight to have real assessment of his condition.
                  I never backtrack and always eat crow when wrong, so get that "you are part of the people that will complain" **** out of here lol.

We will have to disagree on this, again I give the benefit of the doubt to the fighter regardless, he has to prove he lost it not prove he still has it..

Even a 70% Fury ruins Wilder though, it's funny to see so many people assume Wilder is just going to blast through him. There is nothing to support that notion beyond the typical lazy KO ratio analysis that fails when you dig deep into the fight dynamics.

Comment

Ok.. I'd rather be the monkey.. than the worm the monkey pulls out his ass! Ur a ****** fu ck.. your own countrymen are getting in yo ass!!! Lol ur a pathetic manfan an you're getting called out left and right.. lmao.. its funny reading your responses to everyone. Every agrees with me.. its only u the great u.k capybara! Lmao
                    Am not into all these BS of yours. I have just giving you facts but you still want to act like a lunatic, that's not my fault.
                    Wilder the cooler covered champ.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      I never backtrack and always eat crow when wrong, so get that "you are part of the people that will complain" **** out of here lol.

We will have to disagree on this, again I give the benefit of the doubt to the fighter regardless, he has to prove he lost it not prove he still has it..

Even a 70% Fury ruins Wilder though, it's funny to see so many people assume Wilder is just going to blast through him. There is nothing to support that notion beyond the typical lazy KO ratio analysis that fails when you dig deep into the fight dynamics.
                      We will settle our score when the fight is made.

Comment

Working...
                      X