Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estrada: I eat mexican meat. I never tested positive because I don't inject myself.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estrada: I eat mexican meat. I never tested positive because I don't inject myself.

Gallo Estrada blames Canelo for positive testing. He says when you test positive it's because you inject yourself with Clenbuterol.

Yep its a lame ass excuse by Canelos camp...he claimed in 24/7 that he didnt know the mexican meat 'problem' was a thing. What a load of BS, his own trainer is a fkn butcher ffs

Comment

Interesting. I could have sworn Canelo fans and GGG haters had implied just the smell of a carne asada taco in Mexico means you will fail a test for clen 11 times out of 10.

Is Estrada now a liar? Public enemy #1? A bum suddenly?

Anyone that believed the beef excuse wanted to believe the beef excuse.

Comment

I see this thread being ducked lol

Comment

Comment

Considering whole cows are injected with a lot less PEDs than the amount humans inject for performance aspects, Canelo would've had to eat several whole cows in a short space of time for anything to flag up. Highly unlikely he did, but it's a nice excuse.

Comment

Estrada dont know **** about mexican meat

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Estrada dont know **** about mexican meat
                The Canelistas have taken away Estrada's mexican citizenship card

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post
                  Considering whole cows are injected with a lot less PEDs than the amount humans inject for performance aspects, Canelo would've had to eat several whole cows in a short space of time for anything to flag up. Highly unlikely he did, but it's a nice excuse.
                  Especially when you consider less than a year prior to the failed tests he said he only eats chicken and fish. So he's gotten really drunk decided to eat a few whole cows? I think he should be up against Joey Chestnut!

Comment

It's obvious you don't get clen in your body from meat, ask Clenelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X