No announcement yet.

Errol Spence New York Times interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
    Errol spence is a great fighter but has the charisma and charm of a old wet mop that's been drained but still has a smell...…..actually scratch the smell because the evokes emotion. Hes just a old drained wet mop with no smell

Comment

He did a NY Times article about his f#cking clothes?!?!?! That seems weird, but f#ck I guess mfers so soft these days you might need to talk about some "loafers" to entice these cake boys to maybe watch some guys punch each other in the face for entertainment.

Comment

You Can’t go wrong with a Balmain tracksuit whenever they bring out a big enough style to fit.( s#hit getting too narrow of late) Gucci and Moncler tracksuits are ok too. What the Hell is Errol talking about Louboutins are comfortable he needs to get a bigger size then but I find Buscemi always look good with a tracksuit

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
          Errol spence is a great fighter but has the charisma and charm of a old wet mop that's been drained but still has a smell...…..actually scratch the smell because the evokes emotion. Hes just a old drained wet mop with no smell
          Lololololol

Comment

Holy hell now is Soence going to get critized for every little thing. I like his laud back personality. In the ring he gets the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Wow, did not expect him to be so fashion savvy. I sold designer suits when I was in school and know a bit about that shyt.
              Liking that belt. Louis Vuitton I'm guessing by the buckle?
              No it’s Gucci😜. In any case if you worked selling suits you of all people should know the Damier LV belt doesn’t work with the style and colour scheme he has gone for. The traditional LV font would have worked better with the subtle brown on his suit.

This is coming from a guy that all you have to do is show me a cut of a suit and I will tell you the brand....... Designer of course and I’ve never worked at a store either.I probably have most brands. All my suits are made in China😜😜

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                No it’s Gucci😜. In any case if you worked selling suits you of all people should know the Damier LV belt doesn’t work with the style and colour scheme he has gone for. The traditional LV font would have worked better with the subtle brown on his suit.

This is coming from a guy that all you have to do is show me a cut of a suit and I will tell you the brand....... Designer of course and I’ve never worked at a store either.I probably have most brands. All my suits are made in China😜😜
                Oh, no, no my friend.... You don't match your belt to the suit, you match it to the shoes and the shoes are chosen to set the ensemble, possibly the color of the jacket, but you never start the other way around.

Anyhow, cool that there's a few people here into fashion. I've tried to talk it a few times in the past and you inevitably get the meatheads with the f@g talk. I can't tell you how many women I get talking to me because I dress smart. Half of them even ignore the wedding ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  He did a NY Times article about his f#cking clothes?!?!?! That seems weird, but f#ck I guess mfers so soft these days you might need to talk about some "loafers" to entice these cake boys to maybe watch some guys punch each other in the face for entertainment.
                  I thought the whole thing was a bit tacky myself.
                  Errol still the King at Welter though.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Oh, no, no my friend.... You don't match your belt to the suit, you match it to the shoes and the shoes are chosen to set the ensemble, possibly the color of the jacket, but you never start the other way around.

Anyhow, cool that there's a few people here into fashion. I've tried to talk it a few times in the past and you inevitably get the meatheads with the f@g talk. I can't tell you how many women I get talking to me because I dress smart. Half of them even ignore the wedding ring.
                    Lololololol ( you are right with the shoes)

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      I thought the whole thing was a bit tacky myself.
                      Errol still the King at Welter though.
                      Oh yea no doubt Spence is still the uncrowned #1 guy at 147 (feel like he still needs to beat Thurman before he'll be legit #1). I just assumed with the title of this thread it was gonna be a boxing oriented interview not about his pants preferences. F#cking weird.

Comment

Working...
                      X