Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey full of ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

told yall mikey is all talk!! the spence fight should be the easiest one to make since mikey is his own boss right?

Comment

It was all (how they say in the wrasslin business) a work. What was the main excuse porter, thurman, danny etc didnt want to fight Spence? "Nobody knows who he is". So now you got a popular guy in mickey repeatedly call him out (which history has shown he hasnt fought anyone hes called out) just to get spence name out there. Just a deal between mickey and haymon

Comment

Mikey will call out Loma & Spence, then fight Beltran.

Comment

Yup, glad people are waking up finally.

There were so many fans giving him props already like he doesn't have a history of calling out top guys only to face B level competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
            Let's give him a chance before completely turning on him. The Spence fight can still happen, however, if all of a sudden it doesn't happen when apparently they both wanted it and were available to fight, I'll agree...
            That's the thing we haven't heard from Spence , we haven't heard from Lomo or Pac, I just wish somebody would stand up and say lets do it Mikey the contract is in the mail.

Way too many haters in this forum, always hating on somebody.

Comment

I even made a thread abt it... He won't fight Spence. If he fights Manny it's a good fight. Let's see what he does. Team Pac contacted his team for a fight.

Comment

Personally I think you should all wait and see who he fights next before ripping him to pieces.

I'd like to see him vs Loma most of all as this could be a classic fight, then Pacquiao and last Spence.

If he signs to fight any of these three next then he can't be accused of cherry picking and calling out names.

But yeah if he suddenly signs to fight some easy cop out opponent then he thoroughly deserves all the chit he gets, as he's full of it.

Let's give him a chance to make a fight first though.

Comment

he just ducked linares to fight unknown lipinets so what did you expect? it's the old floyd cherry pick reborn in another body

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    he just ducked linares to fight unknown lipinets so what did you expect? it's the old floyd cherry pick reborn in another body
                    And your the same stuck in mud hater you have always been some things never change.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      And your the same stuck in mud hater you have always been some things never change.
                      i'm hating because he fought bum ass unknown lipinets when he could have fought the #1 guy in his division?

Mikey Garcia is well aware by now that few outside of hard-core boxing fans know his Saturday night opponent, Russia's Sergey Lipinets.

What matters to Garcia, the unbeaten lightweight champion from Riverside, is that beating Lipinets will give him a belt in a fourth weight class.

"This is the fight that will have opened the door for even bigger fights," Garcia (37-0, 30 knockouts) said. "It's going to be the first of many big fights."

do you get suckered in by every conman that passes through town? are you about to board the hail bopp comet express? the promise of something better around the corner gets you every time. I just focus on what actually happened. he fought a bum who picked up a vacant belt by beating an unknown guy instead of a widely respected technician who was ranked #1. sorry for hating! he's opening the doors so you can board the hail bopp comet! climb aboard people! the big fights are next!
                      Last edited by daggum; 09-04-2018, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X