No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder Talks Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua, and Trashes Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    The contract that didn't guarantee the fight would be next? Why should he have signed?
    Hahahahaha..... Minister of defence, you always come up with this....
    Be it Sept or April, wilder is getting KOed.
    He use shift in date to bail out in search of an unfit wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Hahahahaha..... Minister of defence, you always come up with this....
      Be it Sept or April, wilder is getting KOed.
      He use shift in date to bail out in search of an unfit wilder.
      If you're going to keep posting the same fallacy, I'll keep exposing you with the same fact.

Hearn used a shift in date to bail on the fight. He never wanted it next.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Casuals love AJ, real boxing fans know Wilder is the true champ
        the true champ?

How so?

Comment

Wilder never shuts up. But then i suppose those people like him who dont walk the walk feel the need to shout the talk..

Comment

If you're going to keep posting the same fallacy, I'll keep exposing you with the same fact.

Hearn used a shift in date to bail on the fight. He never wanted it next.
            My question is why do wilder prefer to go after unfit fighters or fighters with HBP? I still can't understand the brain behind that but run very far away from fit guys for match ups.

Comment

My question is why do wilder prefer to go after unfit fighters or fighters with HBP? I still can't understand the brain behind that but run very far away from fit guys for match ups.
              If AJ would be fit on 9/22 for Povetkin, why couldn't he be fit on 9/22 for Wilder? You're not making any sense.

Comment

Should just put aside the bull**** now the new PBC deals are announced. Wilder weren't ever fighting on DAZN, Joshua weren't ever going to fight on Showtime. Same with a **** ton of other fights that are now gone. No ****ers gunna make fights with no one.

Comment

If AJ would be fit on 9/22 for Povetkin, why couldn't he be fit on 9/22 for Wilder? You're not making any sense.
                  The champ cannot afford to be stripped of his belt because of one stupidity of another guy.
                  A signature to the contract would have solved all the puzzle. I tot you had a functional brain.

Comment

The champ cannot afford to be stripped of his belt because of one stupidity of another guy.
                    Eddie Hearn is lying to you. He wouldn't have been stripped. Unification trumps mandatory. Wilder was willing to sign that week. Over a week later, Povetkin still hadn't signed. There was plenty of time. Hearn simply didn't want the fight next.

And why would he want it next? Hearn is a very intelligent and accomplished promoter? Why do the 2 to 1 fight first instead of the 20 to 1 fight first? Makes way more sense to do the safer fight first.

Comment

Eddie Hearn is lying to you. He wouldn't have been stripped. Unification trumps mandatory. Wilder was willing to sign that week. Over a week later, Povetkin still hadn't signed. There was plenty of time. Hearn simply didn't want the fight next.

And why would he want it next? Hearn is a very intelligent and accomplished promoter? Why do the 2 to 1 fight first instead of the 20 to 1 fight first? Makes way more sense to do the safer fight first.
                      Come on man, it was nonsense. They were never going to send over Wilder to fight on DAZN, whilst they had 2 huge deals in the pipeline. Same with Hearn sending his most valuable commodity to fight with rivals. The wars on, noones giving an inch to the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X