No announcement yet.

Big Baby Miller: 5 things BS Eddie Hearn has said in a year and a half

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Yeah he is quick, very active in the ring, doesn't gas out and he throws more punches for someone of his weight. Hearn is a prick (Promoter) who has been using his golden goose as a dangling carrot for others to sign with him.

Miller as far as i know has had enough from the video that i saw of him recently. If he was going to get Joshua then he would have been in better fights by now, i would have expect him to fight someone like Parker in the UK (For Joshua casual fans) or at least booster his profile in america with better fights (For Joshua american debut), so far we haven't seen any of that.

I don't think Hearn has been impressed in the fights that Miller has been put in over the last few fights. Maybe thats why the Joshua fight isnt coming off yet....
    impressed in what sense? I thought he looked better against Dupahus than Povetkin did against Price. Only difference being the knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      impressed in what sense? I thought he looked better against Dupahus than Povetkin did against Price. Only difference being the knockout.
      I think Hearn wants an explosive KO, I have seen him many times with Miller and you can see he is insinuating that. Miller is probably better off with someone like Don King, someone more influential in the HW division. Because Salita might be a big name in the Jew community in New York but that doesn’t translate to the world. Not sure what sort of deal they had with Hearn but I doubt he gets the Joshua fight anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
        1) you quoted me when I was talking to someone else
        2) you told me to post the article
        3) i did
        1. yes i did. i was hoping for a good boxing discussion, not a dick measuring contest.

2. i asked you to post the actual interview. then you posted a paragraph from an article with incomplete and out of context quotes from a non-objective news site.

3. no, you didn't reply with sound stuff. look no further than #2 for proof.

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post
          1. yes i did. i was hoping for a good boxing discussion, not a dick measuring contest.

2. i asked you to post the actual interview. then you posted a paragraph from an article with incomplete and out of context quotes from a non-objective news site.

3. no, you didn't reply with sound stuff. look no further than #2 for proof.
          Below the quote, I posted the link with the entire article. Not my fault you don't like the source. But when the article begins with "Hearn told BoxingScene.com" it means that BoxingScene conducting the interview.

Conversation over. I'm done dealing with you illiterate idiots.

Comment

I think Hearn wants an explosive KO, I have seen him many times with Miller and you can see he is insinuating that. Miller is probably better off with someone like Don King, someone more influential in the HW division. Because Salita might be a big name in the Jew community in New York but that doesn’t translate to the world. Not sure what sort of deal they had with Hearn but I doubt he gets the Joshua fight anytime soon.
            Then Hearn is an idiot. Wilder didn't even KO Dauphaus. Guy can take insane punishment. Isn't a great boxer, but he clearly suffers from Homer Simpson disease. If Hearn wanted Miller to KO a top 30 HW, he should have put him against Adamek instead....oh wait

(Yes he was KO'd by Povetkin, who was roided to the gills and was also a very late minute replacement)

Comment

Salita is based out of Detroit.

Comment

Working...
              X