Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Mansour is underappreciated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He displays some Hagler qualities in his fights. I think before his creer is over he will get an upset victory over a prospect or maybe a title eliminator match.

Comment

He is 10/1 agaisnt 5-0 prospect hrgovic who is 1/33 which is insane especially agaisnt a huge puncher like mansour. i think hrgovic is the future but this is terribile matchmaking imo

Comment

I'm a little worried about my guy Hrgovic taking on Hardcore this early. Mansour is no Highlander...

Comment

Wow . Never thought I'd see a Amir Monsour appreciation thread on NSB .

Comment

Mansour was whooping Bumzeales ass untill he got unlucky

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
              Recreational drug, from what I read - might be weed or something? Who cares. It's stupid that it's even banned.
              Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              It was Subutex, stuff they give Heroin addicts to help with withdrawal. **** knows what hes been up to, lol
              Recreational drug, who care? Dude was on subutex? Wtf. Just goes to show you how serious he is taking boxing huh. Mansour is trash and at best a solid club fighter who will give you a good ko over some tomato can.

Comment

It was Subutex, stuff they give Heroin addicts to help with withdrawal. **** knows what hes been up to, lol
                How did they catch him with Subutex? It’s a tissue dissolving med, shouldn’t show in urine as a positive, could’ve hit it on blood though. Strange enough doe

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                  How did they catch him with Subutex? It’s a tissue dissolving med, shouldn’t show in urine as a positive, could’ve hit it on blood though. Strange enough doe
                  No idea, its what it has written on Boxrec

Original decision was TD. Post fight sample of Amir Mansour showed buprenorphine, so WBC officially asked local commission - AIBA
                  Russian Boxing Federation - to change result to NC, 5 March 2018.
                  http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Se...._Amir_Mansour

Comment

No idea, its what it has written on Boxrec

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Se...._Amir_Mansour
                    Gotcha bro. Appreciate the info

Comment

He's fun to watch. Never scared to take a challenge. I really thought he was gonna beat Breazeale a few years ago

Comment

Working...
                      X