No announcement yet.

El Rooster vs Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Rooster vs Munguia

Who takes it? El Rooster will be ready in 2-3 more fights imo....

LOL the rooster gets faked up bro

Comment

U talking bout Estrada?

Comment

Originally posted by pepzz View Post
        LOL the rooster gets faked up bro
        Please!!!!! Not a chance!!!!!! Jamie can't handle that work rate.......

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
          U talking bout Estrada?
          No...........

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            Mungia would be given no punching room and would get worked over the whole 12 rounds. I'd put money on Macias if they fight. Mungia doesnt adjust and would get frustrated and make even more mistakes by fighting Macia's fight. If Macia's can take a punch, he is going to be hell for a lot of guys. It's not like there is a single man on the planet that can outwork him, that is not happening, period. And he'll pin a lot of guys on the ropes and give them no breathing room. His style is all wrong for many guys to deal with. His workrate is unheard of. He can do that from the first to the last round and he gets stronger as the fight goes, rather than tiring. Mario put it PERFECTLY! He said death by a thousand paper cuts.
            Last edited by richardt; 09-02-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I think Munguia knocks him out now or 3 fights from now or 10 fights from now. As he improves so does the young dedicated Munquia.

Comment

Please!!!!! Not a chance!!!!!! Jamie can't handle that work rate.......
                He has a good work rate, but if you can push im of you and time him coming in i see him getting knocked out.
                I like the guy but he hasnt much power on them punches.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  I think Munguia knocks him out now or 3 fights from now or 10 fights from now. As he improves so does the young dedicated Munquia.
                  jamie cannot deal with that work rate period! he gets worked over period! jamie has not shown the ability to adapt!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    jamie could never win a decision over rooster........simply impossible

Comment

Working...
                    X