Collapse
No announcement yet.

El Rooster vs Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooster is one of those guys that face swells up pretty bad. A fight with jaime would end up like bertos face for the rooster. I like rooster but he fights like he is still in the amateurs and just by looks has no power.

Comment

Who the hell is El Rooster?

Comment

Would be a fun war while it last but Munguia would beat him, he is too big for him

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          Who the hell is El Rooster?
          Some bum ......

Comment

I don't even think that highly of Munguia yet but LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
              He has a good work rate, but if you can push im of you and time him coming in i see him getting knocked out.
              I like the guy but he hasnt much power on them punches.
              His work rate isnt just good - it is almost unheard of at 100-150 punches per round and even though he is not a big puncher, like the commentator Mario said - it is "death by a thousand paper cuts". It is not possible for another fighter in or around his division to outwork him, so if he has a solid chin, he is going to be hell for a lot of fighters.
              Last edited by richardt; 09-03-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                His work rate isnt just good - it is almost unheard of at 100-150 punches per round and even though he is not a big puncher, like the commentator Mario said - it is "death by a thousand paper cuts". It is not possible for another fighter in or around his division to outwork him, so if he has a solid chin, he is going to be hell for a lot of fighters.
                Like I said I like the guy.
                He makes fights fun and would love to see him do well.
                I didnt need Mario to see that hos punches aren't that hard but whos could throwing that many.
                I hope he does well.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Like I said I like the guy.
                  He makes fights fun and would love to see him do well.
                  I didnt need Mario to see that hos punches aren't that hard but whos could throwing that many.
                  I hope he does well.

Comment

Working...
                  X