Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: If Left Up To Me, I'd Fight Gervonta Davis Tomorrow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Listen any fighter can have a bad performance it is normal it’s just that Morales was cherry picked as he is a non puncher and the way he got hit he was hanging on like he got hit by James Kirkland. Granted a fighter can always improve his skills, defence, offence etc but the ability to take a punch does not necessarily improve as you get older. The minute someone even a journeyman with power lands on his whiskers he is going to sleep.
    Lmao. Yea, ur right.. but thats what i loved about Wladimir Klitchko. He didnt have the best whiskers, but he protected his chin well.. due to experience and emmanuel Stewart of course.. that's why I was saying ryan needs more experience at the highest level before facing tank.. cause if he don't get xp.. he's going to sleep in a brutal fashion if he faces tank davis anytime soon!!!

Comment

thats why u have a manager lol

Comment

He doesn't even seem to be improving at all.. Davis would toy with him and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Comment

Slow down, Oscar Jr.. Get some fights and experience under your belt first. Tank would dismantle the version of Garcia that I just saw

Comment

Working...
          X